𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟸𝟽 - 𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍. 𝙿𝚝𝟷

"Are you excited to see daddy." I say and she shouts yes. I brush her hair and smooth out her pony tail before making it a bun, I wrap the white scrunched around and she plays with the hairbrush.

I take the small toothbrush and brush her edges. "Ok baby your all ready come on." I lift her from the middle seat into the car seat and strap her in. I climb out the car and get into the drivers side as we drive way from the park.

She is wearing an over sided white dress with long sleeves with white balenciagas which have barbie in pink writing across them.

Getting Ayah changed in the car wasn't easy but we had to manage since we went to the park and got all wet from the snow

Getting Ayah changed in the car wasn't easy but we had to manage since we went to the park and got all wet from the snow. My phone begins to ring and i notice it's Ace.

"Hello." I say and Ayah plays with my hair.

"Hey, where are you Kate is starving and won't stop complaining." He says and i laugh.

"I was getting Ayah ready." I say and she shouts daddy.

"Yeah its daddy do you want it say hi." I say and she nods her head. I put the phone on speaker and she shouts hi.

"Hey princess." Ace says and her face lights up.

"I'll be 20 minutes we're just leaving." I say, we exchange I love you's and hang up. Today me and Ayah decided to explore North Carolina since she was excited about it the snow. She wore the cutest white tracksuit and a big coat, she carried her own backpack and wore a hate.

I start the Range Rover and  Ayah sings in her car seat"Mama is Nonna there

I start the Range Rover and Ayah sings in her car seat"Mama is Nonna there." She asks in her cute innocent voice.

"Yeah baby we're going to Nonnas house." I say as a smile lights up her face. I continue driving and Ayah sings in the back of the car.

...

We arrive at Anna and Massimo house and i park the car. "I want DADDY." She shouts from the back and i let out a sigh.

"Baby look, daddy's car is there. You'll see him soon." I say pointing to Aces Lamborghini.

"Yaaaay." She shouts clapping her hands. I laughs and climb onto the car, I help her out the car seat and place her on the ground. i grab my purse of the back seat and she walks to the steps.

We slowly walk up the steps holding hands and by the time we get half way she's already tired. "Come here." I say picking her up, she sits on the top of my bump with her head on my shoulder.

I walk through the door and I don't see anyone, I walk through the house and Into the living room where everyone is. Ace stands up and kisses my lips then Ayah lifts her head.

"DADDY." She shouts and holds her arms out in his direction. He picks her up and she wraps her small arms around his neck.

"Hey my princess I missed you." He says then kisses my lips again, I pull away then walk over and sit on the couch. I huff placing my hand on my bump and rub small circles.

"Them stairs are a bitch when your pregnant." I say and everyone laughs. I sit next to Geanie and she's listening to something Kate is saying.

"Hey you." Geanie says to me and i smile. "Your getting so big." She smiles as I rub my hand over my bump.

"Dinner." Anna says. "Ace when is-Oh Eiffel you are here." Anna says smiling at me I just smile back nod.

"Nonna." Ayah says and Ace places her on the floor, she slowly runs over to Anna and she picks her up.

Everyone walks through to the dinning room and it's just me and Ace, "I missed you" I say and he chuckles. He pulls me up from the couch and i works my arms around his neck, I lean up and kiss him.

"I missed you too." He says and i smile, threading my fingers through with his we walk into the dinning room.

Ayah is running around after Noah and Theo.
"Ayah come on." Ace says and she runs over to him and he picks her up.

He hands her to me and she sits on my knee as everyone sits down. "We're going to need another table if you lot keeps having kids." Anna says and everyone looks at me.

"Hey it's not me it's Ace." I say and everyone laughs. Ayah spins around in my lap.

"Son do you have no control." Massimo says with a laugh.

"Me no control. Who's the one with 6 kids." Ace laughs back.

"Mammy does it hurt." Ayah asks and i look down at her. She is drawing patterns and shapes on my bump.

"No baby it doesn't hurt." I say and she places a kiss on my bump and everyone Awhs.

I spin her around and she wraps her hand around a few of Aces fingers. "Ayah baby I wouldn't touch his fingers we all know where they have been." Leo says as he walks into the room. I let out a sigh and Ace burst out laughing.

"Uncle leooooo." Ayah shouts and i laugh, I kiss her hair and Anna brings the food out as Leo sits down next to me and Ayah.

Anna serves everyone food and Ayah throws a carrot at Ace. "Ayah. We don't play with food and if we are Atleast hit his face." I say and she giggle.

"Ok so who's doing the toast." Kate says and everyone looks at me.

"So I guess it's me. Ok uhm." I say as I rack my brain. "Right ok." I raise my class and so does everyone else.

"May you be in heaven a full half hour before the devil knows you're dead." I say and they all click there glasses. We then begin to eat and Ayah shuffles in my lap.

I take it in turns to feed Ayah then myself, she shuffles on my lap and lays against my bump. She dribbles down her chin and i wipes her chin for her.

She claps her hands in-front of me and i laugh, "daddy." She says and i smile. He leans over and picks her up, she sits across his knee and leans into him.

We all hear a loud bang outside and Ace snaps his head up and wraps his arms his arms around Ayah in a protective hold.

After around 10 minutes everyone stands from the table and walks through the house, me and Ace stay in the dinning room while Ayah sits eating a few carrots.

When all of a sudden I fear a massive crash, I herd the front door fly open and heavy footsteps across the floor.

"Ace." I say and he puts his finger over his lips and points to Ayah. "Don't worry her." He whisper and i nod. We both hear footsteps and I place my hands on my bump and i gasp as I see who the footsteps belong to.