Chapter 23 | I just had sex

"See I told you how good is it." I shout at the tv. "I told you it"

"Baby calm down. It's a tv show." He says back laughing.

"I'm going to pee I'll be back." I say and stand up from the bed.

"Again baby you've just been." Ace laughs.

"Don't get me started it's starting to piss me off." I huff and walk into the bathroom.

"Have you got an infection or something babe" Ace yells from the bedroom.

"No I just have a small bladder I guess." I yell back. While I am in here I decide to brush my teeth.

"Eiffel, hurry up, I wanna watch the new episode." Ace whines from the bedroom.

After I've finished brushing my teeth I walk back into the bedroom. "Ooo look at me I'm a mafia boss that likes greys " I imitate Aces voice.

"I do not sound like that." Ace growls back.

"Whatever you say big guy." I say as I crawl on the bed, Ace is sat on the bed, He had his back pressed against the headboard. I crawl and straddle his waist.

"Mr Marino. Can you do me a favour." I beg.

"Depends what will I get in return" Ace and raising his eyebrow.

"Please just go get me some ice cream ." I beg sticking out my bottom lip and batting my eyelashes.

Ace takes my bottom lip between his teeth and pulls, I let out a soft moan.

"Fine...." he huffs and gently pushes me off and begins to walk out the room.

Once he's left I run into the bathroom freshen up and change into the new lingerie I bought.

He thought he was been sneaky not telling me it was his birthday tomorrow. Well today now that it's past midnight.

I brush my hair and spray perfume quickly. I hear him come back into the room and calls my name.

"One minute I'm just peeing" I yell.

"You and that bladder of yours I think we should phone a doctor." He laughs and I here him drop on the bed.

Come on Amelia you can do this. I grow nervous as I make my way towards the bedroom. I stand in the door way and Ace turns his attention to me and his mouth drops open.

"Happy birthday Ace" I smile and his grin grows.

"How did you know and OH MY GOD" Ace smiles.

"I know everything Mr Marino." I say as Ace sits up and crosses his arms behind his head.

"Well Mrs Marino may I say you look incredibly sexy tonight" he says as I crawl in the bed and straddle his waist.

"Well I had to for my Ace's birthday" I say as I lowers my bottom half into his waist.