𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟼𝟸 - 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎

Tomorrow is the wedding and I am just getting my nails done with Harlow and the girls. I have decided to just go with some nude pink nails with a glossy finish. I like the basic look and they make my hands like more elegant.

"I can't believe your getting married tomorrow

"I can't believe your getting married tomorrow." Harlow says next to me, I smile and she squeals.

"I can't believe your 8 months pregnant, you look like your going to pop , have you decided on names yet." I ask her and she shakes her head.

"I like Theo but Antonio wants an Italian name." She huffs while rolling her eyes.

"He's always wanted an Italian name for one of his kids." Geanie says firm the other side of me. "And as for you, how Ace has brainwashed you into marring him is beyond me." She says and i laugh.

We then go to the hair salon and I am getting my hair blow dried and washed ready for tomorrow. With every minute that goes by my nerves and excitement grow and I feel like I am going to burst.

"You alright E" Zoe says next to me.

"Yeah I'm fine I'm just really scared like what if Ace changed his mind." I say and she shakes her head. Dylan is sat in an empty chair next to her and he smiles.

"Eiffel I've seen the way he looks at you. He isn't going anywhere or changing his mind." Zoe says and i smile. Her opinion did give me a tiny bit of reassurance but I am still scared.

The hairdresser plays with my hair and notices my ring. "Oh my girl that ring is beautiful." He says and i smile.

"Thank you. It was a family ring and he gave me it." I say and he gasps.

"Girl. That is the biggest and prettiest rock I've ever seen." He says as he examines my hand.

"So when's the date." He says and i look in the mirror as he looks at my hair.

"It's tomorrow and It's safe to say I am shitting myself." I say and Zoe laughs.

"Eiffel babe we told you. He loves you." Harlow says and i nod.

"Your getting married tomorrow" he says and i nod and look at him through the mirror.

"Yeah he's actually picking me up and we're going for lunch then I'm not seeing him till tomorrow." I say with a frown. The man begins to blow dry my hair and I watch in the mirror.

Once he's done he runs oils through my hair and I hear faint chatter in Italian. I look at my phone and then I hear Aces voice.

"Hey baby." He says and i snap my head up. He sits in the seat that Zoe was in and the hair dresser begins to straighten my hair.

"Your the fiancée." The hairdresser says and i laugh.

"Girl I thought you were pretty. You two are going to have insane kids. Carmella come look at this." He shouts and Ace takes my hands in his and I place my phone on my lap.