𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟻𝟿 - 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐

It is now March and it is 2 weeks until the wedding and me, Harlow, Geanie and Aces mom are at the bridal shop to pick up my dress. No one had seen my dress, me and Harlow went Dress shopping together but when I tried this one on she was throwing up.

"Come on Eiffel. Some of us have things to do I want to get out of here before my baby comes." Harlow shouts from the sitting room.

I look at myself in the mirror one for time and make my way out the dressing room. I walk in front of them and stand in the podium and they all stare at me.

"So what you think." I say and they all just stare at me. "What you don't like it." I say and they all begin to cry.

"You look beautiful Eiffel." Anna says through her cries.

"You look beautiful and your marrying that troll of a man." Geanie says and i laugh.

"Oh. Oh. Oh my god Eiffel." Harlow sobs and I giggle. Anna stands up and make her way over to me. She take a vail from the side and places it over my head.

"Ace will never know what hit him, you look beautiful." She says and holds my hands. "You know I was worried he would be alone for the rest of his life but he surprised us all when he brought you home." She says and i smile. "I could imagine a better women for my son." She says and I begin to cry.

"Do you think he'll like it." I say through my tears.

"Yeah babe he'll love it." Harlow cries and i smile. I turn around and look in the mirror and Anna stands behind me. She pins my hair up and I look at myself in the mirror.

"I'm getting married in 3 weeks." I say and they all cry.I hear the bell of the shop ding and Aces auntie walks in with Rosetta and Bella.

"You look like a princess." Rose says in her cute innocent little voice.

"You look stunning Eiffel." Aces auntie says and i thank her.

"I've got a special dress for you do you wanna see it." I say to rose and she Squeals and claps her hands.

"Come on then." I say as I take her hands and walk back into the changing rooms. Aces auntie changes Rose into the dress and I change out of my dress. I walk back I to the room and they all are still crying.

"Your wedding is going to be beautiful Eiffel. The bridesmaid dresses are actually gorgeous." Bella says and i thank her.

Rosetta walks through and everyone gasps. She giggles and twirls in the dress and i smile. "You look like a princess." I say and she runs and hugs me.

"I love it." She says and I pick her up. "Your going to look so pretty." I say and she smiles.

"Will I be as pretty as you." She asks and I nod.

"Even prettier." I say and she giggles.

...

I walk into the house and wave goodbye to Geanie and Aces mom. I kick my heels off at the door and walk further into the house.

"Ace I'm home." I shout but I get no response. I walk through the house looking for him and I finally give up and walk Into the bedroom. I throw my bag on the bed and notice him sat in the nursery connected to our room.

I throw my jacket onto the bed and walk in. "Why you in here." I say and he snaps his head up from his phone. He is sat in the chair in the corner, I walk over and straddle his waist.

"I'm not sure actually. I just like it in here." He says and i smile.

"Me too but what if we have a boy it's a little girly." I say looking around at the room.