𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟸𝟻 - 𝚠𝚘𝚊𝚑

Ayah is sat on the bottom step and Ace is bent down in front of her putting her shoes on. "Come on lets go see the new baby." Ace says picking Ayah up. I am stood at the door and he grab the car keys and we walk out together.

"So what do you think baby boy or baby girl." I ask and she shouts girl.

"Me too." Ace says and i shake my head. "Still hoping for a boy." He says and i nod my head.

"Your not right this time I know this one is a boy." I say and he chuckles as I open the back door for him. He leans in and straps Ayah into her car seat as I climb into the front seat. Ace closes the door then walks around to the front, normally he wouldn't come to the appointments due to work but he just got back from New York so he said he's having a day off.

"Mama." Ayah sings and I turn to look at her. She shakes her head but continues to sing my name.

"You ok." Ace asks as he places his hand in my thigh starting the car, I nod my head and lean backwards throwing my bag in the backseat.

"Yeah I'm fine, your not tired are you I'll drive." Is ah and he shakes his head. I turn his hand over and kiss it as he drives.

"You look sexy as hell today." Ace says and I blush looking down at my outfit. I have a shirt black skirt in with just a white jumper, I roll the jumper under to make it cropped and the skirt had belt buckles in.

...

...

"Mrs Marino." The women says and i stand up, Ace picks Ayah up and she holds her bear in her hand.

We follow the nurse and Ace carries a babbling Ayah in his hand, I walk into the room and I see the doctor from last time.

"Hi." The man says and i smile and greet him back. "And who's this." He says pointing to Ayah. She buries her head into Aces neck and wraps her arm around his neck.

"That's Ayah." I say and she holds her hand up and waves Her bear but doesn't move her head. She normally isn't shy at all, she is bubble and greets everyone but not with this man.

I sit down and we begin talking to the man until he tells me to lay down in the bed. Ace stands up with Ayah and so do I, I walk over to the bed and jump on as Ace stands next to me.

I reposition myself on the bed and he gets the equipment ready, "mama ok." She says and i smile up at her.

"Hey baby I'm ok." I say and she smiles at me. I pull my top up just above my bra and push my skirt a little lower making Ace roll his eyes.

The man spreads the gel across my stomach as he turns the machine in and Ace begins to cry. Ace rubs his hand up and down her back and she cries Into his neck. "It's quiet common for babies to cry, they think when they see there parents like this they are hurt." The man says and Ace nods his head.