𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸𝟻 - 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎

I bolt awake. Covered in sweat and my breathing is heavy. I throw Aces jacket of me and my legs scramble to stand up.

"Hey hey you're ok." Ace says placing his phone into his pocket and standing up from the couch. I am hyperventilating, my mind is flashing with images off Killian and my mother. Before I know what Is happening Aces arms wrap around me and hug me.

"Please don't let go." I cry and Ace picks me up and places me on the desk.

"Shh i am not going anywhere." Ace whispers into my hair.

"I'm sorry it's your birthday and I'm ruining it." I begin to cry.

"No you are not I hate birthdays anyway and you haven't ruined it, you don't have to worry about Killian anymore." Ace States with dominance laced in his Italian voice.

"I love you but I don't want to know what you did." I shiver at the thought.

I look at Aces hand and and his knuckles are busted open. I take his hand in mine and bring it to my lips and I kiss the back of his hand. I cant have been asleep for long as the blood is still pouring.

"Ace look at your knuckles." I raise his hand up to his face and he laughs. I jump down from the desk and drag him by his hands to the closet bathroom. These toilets reminds me of a school bathroom, but I don't mind, i'm only cleaning his knuckles.

We walk in and I drag him over to the sink. "Jump." Ace demands and I do so and he places me on the counter next to the sink. I open my legs and Ace walks and stands in between them. I grab his right hand and his left rests on my thigh.

"So how on earth is your shirt still clean but your hands are like this." I giggle. I take a paper towel and wet it under the tap and begin to dab it on his open wounds. When I applied pressure, and Ace didn't flinch once. He just stood looking at me.

"I changed my shirt'. Ace smirks and shakes his head. "You ok now." Ace Asks as he rubs circles in my thigh.

"Yep, now that you are here." I reply with a smile.

"I have a little bit of work to do and then we can go home and you can start getting ready for tonight because I know you're already worried about what your gonna wear." Ace laughs at the end.

I jump down and grab Aces hand locking my fingers with his and we walk back out of the bathroom.

"Gone for a quickie I see." Leonardo winks as we walk out the door.

"Fuck off." Ace hisses as he leads me back to his office.

"how did that bitch get in here this morning anyway." I ask Ace as I sit down on the couch and take out my phone.

"She's just obsessed with me. Her dad want to gain power and the only way he sees that is if his daughter marries the Don." I Gasp and my eyes widen. "Obviously i'm don't gonna marry her im marrying you." Ace laughs.

"Good, now im going back to sleep while you do your work Mr Mafia." I giggle and lie down on the couch. As my eyes begin to shut and I start drifting off the door opens and a man comes in speaking Italian. I don't pay any attention I just close my eyes again.

"Buon compleanno amico"(𝘏𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘯).

"Grazie gio"(𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘎𝘪𝘰)

"Quindi questa è lei"(𝘚𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳)

"Sì"

"Pensavo che tu ci andassi piano, dopo aver visto quello che hai fatto a Killian lei è con aria di sfida più una forza che una debolezza"(𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘶𝘴, 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘒𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴)