𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸𝟽 - 𝙵𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

"What on earth did we just walk in on." Harlow laughs and I just rest me head on Aces chest. His hands wrap around my waist as he subtly pulls my dress down even further.

"Hehehe nothing. We were just talking about how lovely you look today." I giggle

"Of course you were and them red marks in your neck scream that." Harlow says back as Antonio orders her a drink. The bartender checks Ace and Antonio out and me and Harlow just roll our eyes and sign.

"Eiffel you need the bathroom right." Harlow says in an annoyed voice

"Right it's like you read my mind." I snap back and we walk away from the boys into the bathroom.

"Uhmm what was that." Harlow asks.

"I know it was as if we where there. They are unbelievable going around looking like that. should be illegal" She rolls her eyes and laughs. She leave and I look in the mirror, there is a massive hickey on my neck. My fingers trace the mark and I bite my lip.

"It's suits you." Ace says from the door. I giggle and turn around. "So what the hell was that." I stop giggling.

"That bitch of a bartender" I say throwing my arms. He laughs and walks over to me. He grips my waist and lifts me onto the sink.

"How drunk are you." He questions. I hold up my index finger and thumb with a tiny gap between. Ace holds up his thumb and index finger with a massive gap in between. Making me laugh at the time Blaire said that's how big a guys dick is. I laugh, and look at his hands. "Why you always staring at my hands." He questions.

"Well Blaire said the distance between your thumb and the tip of your index finger is the size of your dick." I slur my words.

"Nah that's not true I'm bigger." He laughs and kisses my nose. "Any more surprises tonight like you not wearing any panties." He questions.

"I haven't got a bra on either." I laugh throwing my head back. I am now looking up at him. I tuck his shirt from his pants and my hands trace over his abs.

"Miss Rodriguez what are we going to do with you." Ace laughs and watches my every move.

"Happy birthday." I say innocently.

"Thank you baby." Ace replies.

"How are you not drunk. You've drank way more than me." I question frowning my eyebrows.

"It takes me a lot to get drunk doll." He says.

"We should get you drunk." I blurt out.

"No bambino." He laughs.

"Whyyyy" I pout.

"Who would look after you." He says.

"I don't need looking after I'm a big girl. And besides Harlow is here she will look after me" I stop mid sentence and look anywhere but his eyes.

"Harlow? You do realise she is the worst influence ever. " Ace says pressing me further. "And yeah really a big girl when your wasted at my birthday party." He laughs.

"You ordered me a drink." I says blaming it on him.

"Yeah not the multiple trays of Jell-O shots you drank" He says as he lifts my chin with his fingers to make me look at him. "Your terrible at distracting now whats wrong with you and Harlow" He asks.

"You watched me." I questions.

"Yeah I was talking about you with the guys and they said she is at the bar downstairs and we watched you on the balcony." I smile as he talks.