I want...

[3rd Pov] (STEAMY CONTENT!) *cough cough*👁👄👁

*cough cough*
👁👄👁

The cries of crickets and the soft cold wind was a perfect combination in a night like this.

With a crescent moon that illuminated the pitch black night, Yoongi laid comfortably in his bed with his waist down exposed to the somewhat chilly room.

His blue blanket covered his top half, and his soft tail dipped over his torso acting like a little blanket itself.

The feline was peacefully asleep when he felt something or more like someone touch him down there.

The slight pressure of the warm hand that groped his manhood made him groan uncomfortably.

The mysterious hand traced down his bellybutton to his groin and swirled around it slowly.

Yoongi who was still asleep made a weird whining noise before he felt yet another pair of hands touch his face.

Something hot and wet swiped across his lips and that's when Yoongi reluctantly opened one of his eyes.

As his blurry vision settled his heart almost jumped out of his chest when he saw Taehyung and Jungkook in front of him with a dangerous look on their faces.

"Holy fuck. Wha-What are you guys...?!" The hybrid didn't finish his sentence when one of the humans suddenly grabbed his dick without warning, making him squeak.

"Hush, little kitty." Taehyung's honey deep voice got Yoongi shivering in his spot. Taehyung felt the twitch of the black haired males cock, and he licked his lips with a satisfied smile.

"Wow. I didn't know my voice would leave you twitching like that Love." Yoongi turned scarlet red, and he sat up immediately, ready to push the blonde off him.

"Come on Tae, don't tease our baby like that." Jungkook says from behind Yoongi, pulling him back into his chest.

Yoongi was too focused on Taehyung  grabbing his dick that he hadn't noticed when Jungkook moved behind him.

One of JK's strong arms pressed across his chest as the other caressed his stomach so slowly that it made him feel butterflies.

"You have to choose Yoongi." Jungkook says, nuzzling his face into Yoongi's pale neck.

The feline visibly swallowed, feeling small when Taehyung came closer, trapping him in-between both of them.

"Who do you want first?" Chills ran all over Yoongi's body, and the only response he could give was, "w-What?"

Confused and aroused, Yoongi couldn't understand what Jungkook was asking him. 

'First? First for what!?'

A yelp slipped from his lips when large hands grabbed his thighs tightly and pulled him forward.

Taehyung's grip was not enough to hurt but was enough to excite Yoongi.

Soon enough, the soldier in between his legs stood up to salute them.  If Yoongi wasn't red enough then, he was now, blushing in total embarrassment.

Taehyung stared him down with a small smirk, ready to pounce on the feline like a hungry lion.

"He's asking who's cock you want inside you first." Taehyung grabbed Yoongi by the chin and leaned in close enough for his lips to brush against Yoongi's.

"Mine?" The blonde whispered sensually.

"Or Kook's." Just as the fashionista finished his words, Jungkook ran his long hot tough up Yoongi's neck making the hybrid moan involuntarily.

'You've got to be shitting me.' Yoongi thought to himself as he bit his lip, lowkey liking the way both men took control of him and his body.

"I...I-um..I.." Yoongi stuttered unable to focus on his words when both his humans touched him so dominantly that it felt so good to even think about anything else.

Taehyung wasted no time, and joined JK at nibbling and sucking the skin on Yoongi's neck. The feline moaned in response, placing a shaky hand on the other's chest.

"I...want -"

BRRRRR. BRRRRRRR. BRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

The sound of his alarm shook Yoongi awake that he fell from the edge of his bed, landing on the hard floor. The feline scrambled to sit up and looked wide eyed around his room in search of his two humans.

He swallowed nervously, and when he found none of the two in sight, he sighed in relief and in disappointment??

It was weird. Yoongi thought he'd never feel this way. It was like Yoongi wished, no wanted it to happen. 

The hybrid took a glance down and cursed with a red face in his hands. 

"You've got to be shitting me."

No proofread.
A/N: Hey hey hey! (in bokuto's voice🦉)
How are my petals doing?!

I SERIOUSLY NEED TO STOP CRINGING WHENEVER I WRITE CHAPTERS LIKE THIS, BUT I CAN'T. I LAUGH EVERY TIME I WRITE "cock" LIKE...HAHA I CAN'T 🤣🤣-

but anyways, I hope you liked this chapter? I felt like I've been depriving y'all from this story so much that what else can your girl do then to write some hot SHIT. 🙈👅

The real question here is:

Who's name do you think Yoongi was going to say??  👁👄👁

Where are my single ass bitches at?!  🖐🏼🤧

I know I'm gonna spend my Valentines treating my fat ass with chocolates and ice cream. Hahah!
*cries in single*

As always, hope you are having a good day, and stay safe my Petals!💜

-NICO