Nest

[3RD POV]
Days has passed, and Yoongi was recovering well, both physically and mentally. Well that's only if you ask him, Jungkook and Taehyung on the other hand...don't think so.

"Kookie, I hate to say it but, I don't think he's getting any better." Taehyung once said in a hushed voice. His eyes followed Yoongi as the smaller man moved upstairs slowly with his cased feet.

"Tae, don't worry too much. Joon said he is doing quite well in therapy." Jungkook stopped stirring the cooking chicken and vegetable soup to put a hand on Taehyung's shoulder.

Taehyung turned to face the younger man and his frown hardened. "Okay yeah, no eating a proper meal and staring off into space and having nightmares every single night is certainly something not to worry about!"

Tae sarcastically said as he eyed the brunette beside him. "Well i don't know what else to tell you Tae." Jungkook sighed as he went back to check on the bubbling soup.

It was silent for a few seconds before the blonde abruptly pushed himself off the counter he was leaning into and started off to find Yoongi.

"Imma go check on him." JK said nothing but squeeze the plastic spoon in hand and stir. Brown chocolate eyes stared down at the pot of soup with millions of unspoken thoughts flashing before him.

'Why isn't Joonie helping him? What's going on? Why is he like that? What if he doesn't get better? Will he get taken away from us? Did he get depression?'

The stirring came to a complete stop and Jungkook frowned upon it. 'Is Yoongi getting depression? Oh god, please no.' Jungkook let go of the spoon and turned off the heat of the stovetop.

'No, i can't let that happen! Not to him, no. I won't let that happen, I don't want him to go through that again. Not with us, and even if it happens, he won't be alone. He will have us to rely on...' Jungkook slapped his face a few times and inhaled.

"Okay! Okay!" Jungkook said as he went to the fridge for some lemons in thought of making some lemonade.

Taehyung made his way up the stairs and poked his head inside Yoongi's room. "Yoongi?" The blonde called out softly as he searched the empty room.

He pursed his lips and headed towards his bedroom. He found Yoongi curled up on his side in the closet surrounded by a nest of clothing.

Their clothing to be exact. Taehyung bit down the smile that crept up his lips and softly knocked on the wall.

Yoongi's ears twitched at the sound and a pair of tired green eyes stared back at him.

"Hey baby. Whatcha doing?" Taehyung questioned with a smile as he knelt down beside Yoongi and his nest. Yoongi frowned and buried his face into the clothing.

"Umm, I d-don't know." Yoongi's human ears tuned pink in embarrassment and Tae rose an eyebrow at that.

"It's...I was just—um trying something Joon suggested." Yoongi admitted as he uncovered his face and looked down at his fingers.

"Oh I see." Taehyung hummed a smile and looked around the nest if cloths.

"Is...it helping at all?" Taehyung asked the hybrid. The feline's nose twitched.

"Yes..." Yoongi nodded and looked to the side at the human.

"Namjoon said...if I ever feel like-like if I feel like I'm going to have a panic attack and you both aren't home, to bury myself in your cloths to help calm me down." Yoongi elaborated as he sat up and played with a drawstring of a black hoodie. Taehyung hummed and smiled.

"That's a good idea. Whatever you need to help you feel better love." Taehyung caressed Yoongi's cheek. The feline leaned into his touch and took the blonde by surprise as he leaned down to lay his head on his chest.

Taehyung laid down pulling Yoongi with him so they both were more comfortable. Yoongi pressed the side of his face against Taehyung's chest, ears twitching to the humans steady heartbeat.

"Having the real thing is much better." Yoongi mumbled as his droopy eyes fought to keep themselves open and awake. Taehyung chuckled with a grin from ear to ear.

"I love you." Taehyung whispered as he softly petted Yoongi's head.The blonde started to hum the lullaby Jungkook sings or hums to him for the passed days, whenever Yoongi had nightmares and couldn't fall asleep.

It was all it took for Yoongi to finally close his tired eyes and dozed off. Taehyung didn't stop until his eyes caught sight of Jungkook search for them.

Jungkook neared them and gave Tae a soft smile. 'So fucking cute' Jungkook mouthed as he took out his phone from his pocket and snapped a few pictures.

No proofread.
A/N: HEYO! it's been awhile since I've updated. 👋🏽Um..might not be that active like before. I only write when I have time and lately I've been working a lot and lemme tell ya that somedays I have no motivation. 😔🤧I try my best to at least write when I have time, so I'm sorry for not updating as often like before. I also certainly don't want to rush and end this story in such a rushed manner so I will take my time so I can give y'all a good proper ending. Please be patient with me. 😭Stay safe my Petals!
-NICO💜