What A F*cken Surpirse

Taehyung just had to buy him

Taehyung just had to buy him. Yes, he may be crazy for just buying the poor thing on impulse but the little fluff was looking at him with those sparkly black eyes that's he just couldn't resist.

"I'll take him." we're the words that came out of his mouth before even register the thought.

Now that he has the little fluffy dog on the passenger seat of the car, there wasn't any turning back now. What was done is done.

Taehyung's big smile wavered a bit at the thought of Jungkook scolding him for coming home with a dog unannounced. But then again, he and JK had this conversation before so the idea is having a pet wasn't really new.

Well... that was before getting Yoongi. Speaking of Yoongi, the human felt like the grumpy hybrid could use some company in the house.

Maybe the idea of getting the Pomeranian wasn't that bad at all... or so he thought.

The black and tan teacup Pomeranian barked cutely and the fashionista couldn't help but smile wider than before.

"We're almost home buddy! I can't wait to show you to Yoongi and Kook. They're going to love you!" Taehyung assured the small dog with a small bounce in his seat to express his excitement.

Soon, his car pulled up on his driveway and Tae practically ran to the other side of the car to pull the dog out of the car.

The excited human skipped his way to the front door and opened it with the Pomeranian in his arms. "Kook! Yoongi!! Look! I have a surprise!" Taehyung walked into the living area with a wide boxy smile.

Jungkook was the only one in the living room watching TV, and as soon as JK laid eyes on the dog he locked his eyes into Taehyung's.

"Uhh, who's dog is that?" Jungkook asked the male with a confused face. Taehyung walked over to him and shoved the cute fluff ball into JK's vision.

"This is Yeontan! Isn't he adorable!?"   "I'm gonna ask again, who's dog is that?" The teacher pointed at the Pomeranian with his brown eyes dead set on his cheerful boyfriend's eyes.

Again, dodging the question, the fashionista put the small dog on Jungkook lap and smiled. Yeontan immediately pawed at the younger's chest wanting him to pet him.

Jungkook glanced at the dog and frowned back at Tae, grabbing Yeontan and setting him aside on the couch.

"Taehyung." Said male rolled his eyes as if the question was absolutely dumb to even ask.

"Tannie is ours of course! I bought him on the way home."

"Are you crazy?! What about Yoongi?"

"What about me?" Yoongi came into view with a piece of dried fruit in hand.

"Oh umm well..." Yoongi's head tilted expecting an answer but caught a weird scent and sniffed the air.

Yeontan hopped from the couch and ran to Taehyung's feet, circling the man happily.

The color drained from Yoongi's face, and his chest tightened.

"Surprise!" Taehyung beamed and he giggled at the way Tannie circled in and out his legs.

The grip on the dried snack went deadly tight and Yoongi's throat felt crushed.

"Is...Are you keeping it?" Yoongi finally managed to say hoping the male would give him the answer he wanted to hear.

"Yup! Yoongi look at him! I named him Yeontan. He's cute isn't he?" Taehyung bent down to pick up Yeontan and showed the hybrid the new addition to their family.

Yoongi's expression dropped but still forced a smile. "...Yeah...he's r-really cute." Yoongi glanced at the dog before stepping aside and making his way up to his room.

"I'm going to take a nap." Yoongi lied as he walked up the stairs.

The hybrid heard the ok's from both of them, but never glanced back at them again.

Step after step, Yoongi's vision blurred from the tears he's been holding back and his mouth twitched and wobbled.

"They're replacing me," Yoongi clenched his hands tightly.

"What a fucken surprise."

No proofread.
A/N: HELLOOOO BITCHES!! IT IS ME AND I FINANLY CAME IN HERE WIT AN UPDATE!

So the reason why I wasn't active was because of final exams and stuff but I have to gladly announce that YOUR AUTHOR-NIM HAS FINALLY GRADUATED! 🎓🎓
Which means I will (hopefully) have more time to write which means more updates! YAY!🥳🥳

Now enough of my personal life, how are my petals doing?? Do you guy like BUTTER? 🧈

I still can't get over Yoongi's verse like UUUUGGGGHHH!!! YEEESSSSS! Jimin's and Hobi's hair is like *chefs kiss* JK's mf brow piercing like-step on meeee!!! Namjoon looking like a whole daddy like always and Jin-OMG Jin. I would literally lick the man's toes if I could. And Taehyung omg he is a literal god 🤣🤣

BUT MAN, real shit.... as a international ARMY I feel robbed with the BTS meal.🤧🤧like girl... we don't get the purple wrappers or anything like that.😔😔
I is disappointed but what can we do lol

Hope you stay safe! Till next update.💜💜

-NICO💜