Visitors?

"You are perfect to us Yoongi

"You are perfect to us Yoongi. Don't you ever forget that from now on Love."

[3RD POV]

After being trapped in a death-threatening ball of affection the two humans gave him—not that he minded, the feline loved it, but nobody had to know that; Yoongi was exhausted from all that crying and remembering that he flopped dead on the couch.

Literally, after they put Yoongi in his sweater, he just laid on the sofa and went out like a light, his tired eyes sealing shut the second he touched the squishy cushion.

Jungkook and Taehyung really did try their best to not bust out any uwu's at the sight of their tired Kitten—which they failed the minute they saw Yoongi's mouth open agape unconsciously while sleeping. They started to silently squeal and snap hundreds of thousand of pictures of Yoongi.

The fashionista was on the verge of taking his 143 rd picture of the hybrid until they hear the most obnoxious doorbell ring, ruining the mini photoshoot session.

Taehyung rolled his eyes annoyed as fuck while Jungkook straight up ignored it and kept admiring Yoongi. Who dares to interrupt their special moment?

Taehyung decided to ignore it—bad move.

The bell went off again, and again, and again, and again until whoever was outside was madly pressing on the bell like there was no tomorrow.

"Fuck." Taehyung groaned angerly and stormed off to open the door. The teacher was surprised that Yoongi didn't even flinch or stir in his sleep by the ringing; he too got up from his crouching position and went to see who it was.

Taehyung didn't even bother to look though the peephole, and opened the door ready to curse out whoever was waiting beyond the door. "What the hell-" "TaeTae!" A loud mellow voice was heard.

Oustide was the person, no the pair of in-humans that dared to interrupt the couples' moment with Yoongi.

Standing in front of them was their tall, worldwide handsome hyung, and besides him was their lil mochi hyung.

"Yah! Was is really that hard to open the damn door? I've been waiting out here for 30 fucken minutes!" Seokjin exaggerated.

"Jin hyung, we've been waiting for like one to two minutes." The small blonde chuckled.

"What are you guys doing here?" Taehyung asked the duo.

"Isn't obvious? We're here to visit you dickheads." Seokjin pushed though the door, getting inside with Jimin following behind.

"Hey Kookie. What up?" Jimin greeted the younger.

"Hi Jin Hyung, and nothing much. Chim, I've been thinking..." Jungkook explained his thoughts to Jimin while closing the door shut.