Yuga, Yoga.

[3RD POV]With a painful groan and an unpleasant face, Yoongi emerged from the dead and sat up on the bed

[3RD POV]
With a painful groan and an unpleasant face, Yoongi emerged from the dead and sat up on the bed.

The soft gray sheet of the bed still covered the hybrid form head to toe. Form the outside, the bed had a grey lump and inside was a sleepy Yoongi.

The feline's eyes were closed shut, and his lips stayed a consistent adorable, grumpy pout.

With so much effort, Yoongi batted one eye open; the other following shortly.

Once his green eyes adjusted to his surroundings, Yoongi's pale hands went to rub his face cutely.

Yoongi sighed and pulled the sheet off his head and body. He swung his legs over the bed and stretched his hands up in the air.

"Ooww." Yoongi whined as he stopped stretching to place a hand on his lower back.

His back aced. And so did his legs.
It was disturbing.

Yoongi pursed his lips and frowned.

What did I even do yesterday that made me sore? Was it from sleep all day yesterday? Hmm I don't think so. Yoongi sat there trying to figure out what was it that he did that made his back and legs ace this morning.

"What the—ooh. That huh." Yoongi groans as his hands went to cover his flushing cheeks.

"What was it called again? Yuga? Yoga?" The feline said as his fingers opened for one eye to peek out from.

"Damn you Taehyung."

[YESTERDAY~]

"Yooooongi! Let's do some Yoga!" Taehyung swung the felines door open and marched his way to the bed where Yoongi was peacefully curled up sleeping.

"No. Go away." Yoongi rejected the offer faster than lighting.

'W-Whaaaaat? No one says no to Kim Taehyung!'

Taehyung huffed and plopped on the bed, making sure to crush his sleepy hybrid underneath him.
Yoongi let out a grunt with the weight of the younger male.

"But Yoongi! You haven't done anything but sleep today. I'm lonely." Taehyung whined as he shuffled his position so that his body was facing Yoongi's.

"G-get off me." Yoongi whined as he tried to move under Taehyung.

"Please Kitty? I'll make you some Kimchi today. Come on." Taehyung tried to bribe the hybrid in while he placed small loving kisses on Yoongi's cheek.

"Get off Taehyung. Y-You're crushing my tail." Yoongi whined louder hoping the human would get the fuck off his small body already.

"Come on Love. Please," Yoongi glared at his owner who was giving him puppy eyes. Taehyung sighed.