Lap?

edited and revised

edited and revised.

[3RD POV]

"Come sit on my lap Kitten."

The fashionista said as he tapped his thick thigh, with a visible smile. The feline gulped. There's no way in hell that I'll sit there. The hybrid thought.

He then looked at the coconut haired male besides Taehyung, who only gave the elder an amusement-full grin. He didn't look like he was gonna help him out of this one anytime soon so he adverted his gaze to the floor.

"Umm, n-no thanks. I'll just sit here." Yoongi said looking down as he brushed the rug under him.

"Kitty, TaeTae is right. You'll be more comfortable up here with us." The human told his hybrid.

"N-No I'll be fin-" "Yoongi." A deep commanding voice sent shivers down the felines back.

Yoongi looked up at the owner of the voice and saw Taehyung staring deeply at him. His eyes were dark and hooded as if he was a tiger targeting his prey.

His eyes were dark, commanding and possessive, it made Yoongis skin crawl in fear and excitement.

The once cheerful and smiley Tae was long gone. This was Kim fucken Taehyung now.

Yoongi swallows hard before adverting his gaze to the floor once again, and picked on the fluffy rug.

"B-but-" "Kitten. Come here." The fashionista calls once more. Yoongi looked at his humans eyes and then at the floor.

Damn it. What the fuck do I do now. I have no other choice. He won't let me sit on the floor. He'll eat me alive if I say no. What the fuck?! Shit, shit, SHIT!!!

The feline closed his eyes and sighed for two minutes straight before finally giving in.

"F-Fine. Just d-don't touch my t-tail human." The feline says in the most poutiest way.

Fine. If that's what the human wants, then so be it. He wasn't gonna win the argument against his owners anyways, so he might as well just give in.

"YAY!" Taehyung beamed, returning to his normal mood. Yoongi reluctantly got up from his sitting position from the rug, and stood up. He slowly made his way to his human fidgety. He stood in front of Taehyung and the younger smirked.

"You won't be able to see the movie if you face me. Or would you rather sit facing me? I don't mind if you do." The silver head teased.

"I-N-no." Yoongi mumbles with a light blush on his cheeks. Jungkook couldn't help chuckle.

The black haired feline slowly turned around, so his back was facing the human. Yoongi's fluffy black tail was curled up around his side, not wanting it to be squished when he sat down. He fiddled with his fingers nervously as he stood there.