You're Replacing Me So I...

[Yoongi POV]I knew this day would come

[Yoongi POV]
I knew this day would come. I had a feeling it was going to come sooner or later. I should've known. I should've fucken known.

The voice warned me, it told me they will soon get bored of me, replace me and send me back. I should've known. How could they? I trusted them. I really did. Now that he brought that 'thing' here I....

My eyes burn, and I feel them welling up with tears that I don't want to let out but I can't help it. As soon as my cheeks dampen from my tears I make sure to wipe them away quickly. I can't let them see me crying. I can't even look at them in the eye.

My puffy eyes trail towards my slightly open door. They're probably not even asleep. There're probably in bed with that 'thing'. No...They are in bed with my replacement.

My chest tightens, and I curl into myself more. My replacement. That dog.

I hate him.

I hate them all. How could they? I trusted them. They betrayed me. They betrayed my trust. My love. How could they...move on from me just like that? Did I even mean anything to them? To Taehyung? To Jungkook?

I should've fucken known! I'm so stupid. It was stupid of me to think someone could love and keep me forever. Stupid idiot. Yoongi you are such a stupid dumb hybrid. So stupid. Yoongi is so naïve. Yoongi is so fucken stupid.

You weren't enough. You weren't enough. You weren't enough.

You weren't enough to them.

My breath stills and chills creep up my spine.

Boo-hoo the fool.~ HAHAHHAHAHAhAHA!

"Ugghhh! Why are you here? Leave me alone." I shake my head so that the voice can shut the hell up and leave me alone.

Miss me? I sure did.

The voice giggles in my head and I toss myself to the other side.

Seriously Yoongi. I told you many times that they will leave you and look! They replaced you with a dog. A dog! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA! Even I was surprised.

"Will you quit it! Fucken leave me alone!" I angrily sit up and look to the side to glare at my pillow.

Why are you mad? You knew sooner or later they were going to do it. You knew and now that they actually did it you're sad? Ha! Unbelievable.

"So what? I knew it was going to happen...I just didn't think they would actually...."

Humans are selfish Yoongi. You should already know that very well.

Selfish. Taehyung and Jungkook are selfish. Did they even consider me? Did Taehyung even think about me when he decided to bring that thing here?

Maybe they really did get bored of me. Maybe they just wanted me to trust and love them all so they can just toss me aside and replace me.

They used you Yoongi. They played with you.
You let them use you. You let them in and now they are sending you back. You know what that means right?

"That I'll be back to square one." Just thinking about it makes me tear up even more. I dig my sharp nails into the skin in my arms as I hug myself tightly enough to make myself lose the rhythm of my breathing.

Yoongi! I know just what to do! Listen.

"Why would I ever listen to you? You're in my fucken head." I squeeze myself harder.

Listen Yoongi. You need to leave them. Run away. It's definitely much better then staying here and having to look at your replacement every day.

The voice giggles and I furrow my brows. Leave? Run away? Why would I do that?

Look Yoongi, do you really want to be here and let them say it to your face that they'll return you to the Center? Do you really want that?

I flinch at his words. No. I don't want that. I can imagine their disgusted faces as they stare down at me. Their emotionless cold eyes.

I can hear their cold voices telling me 'We don't want you anymore.' Just thinking about it makes me want to throw up.

Run away Yoongi. It's the only solution. That way you don't hear them say it to your face and you won't see that dog of theirs.

I bite my lip and slowly untangle myself from my own grip. The voice is right. I can't bare it. I can't bare them saying it to my face that I'm unwanted and that they were just using me. I can't.

I slowly shake my head and get up from my bed. I walk towards my door and open it.

I don't even spare their door a glance as I slip out of the room and down the hallway to the stairs.

How could they. I...trusted....I....they betrayed me. How could they?

I stop at the front door, more tears roll down my cheeks as I slowly unlock the door and open it. The cold night breeze hits me and I shiver a bit. I take a breath and look back inside.

This is for the best Yoongi. Leave. And don't ever come back.

How disappointing. I thought I finally found an owner that would care for me, love me and stay by me side forever and yet, Taehyung and Jungkook were just another owner of mine. How sad my life is.

I step outside and walk into the cold night with no destination.

Taehyung...Jungkook.

You're replacing me so I...

I need to leave you first before you leave me.

No proofread.
A/N: NOOOOO YOONGI DON'T LEAVE! OH NO! WHAT NOW?!?!😭🤧🤧

What up Petals? How are y'all! I've been busy and I finally had time to UD(update). Next UD will probably be for Lost in Your Eyes but I don't know when...maybe some time this week.😉

I seriously need to catch up on BTS run. 😭😭

I've been so behind lately I need a break and watch some episodes. honestly lol

WELL THAT'S IT, TILL NEXT CHAP, STAY SAFE MY LOVELY PETALS!💜

-NICO💜