Blow Me |M|

[3RD POV]  WARNING! HOT STEAMY CONTENT FOR YALL BC I FELT LIKE SINNING ;)

[3RD POV]
WARNING!
HOT STEAMY CONTENT FOR YALL BC I FELT LIKE SINNING ;)

"Then kiss me you fucken idiot."

Plump lips clashed together as the couple shared a hot kiss. A drunk Taehyung slyly slips his tongue into the younger's mouth for Jungkook to suck on.

With his bunny under him looking like a snack, and the way JK's hands caressed his lower back was more than enough for Taehyung's friend to come alive.

The blonde was already starting to feel uncomfortable from the tightness in his pants so he just pressed himself down on Jungkook.

At this, the teacher tore apart from the horny male.

"H-hold it tiger. Calm your dick."

Jungkook nervously chuckled as he pushed on his Hyung's chest hoping to stop before he gets more heated.

Jungkook knew Taehyung was excited, but he was drunk. Plus, they have Yoongi sleeping up stairs.

'Uuuuhhh what to do? what to d-do?' Jungkook thought to himself.
Taehyung stared down at him like he was ready to eat him for breakfast!

Taehyung's hands started to pull on Kook's pajamas and that's when Jungkook jumped into action.

"W-wow what-What do you think you're doing?!" He stuttered as he struggled to pull his pajama pants back up.

"Sex. Wanna have sex right now."

"You know its 2am right?"

"..."

"Sex."

"No. Not right now Peach."

"B-But I'm hard."

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with a frown. Okay, yeah...he's drunk.

"Taehyung, we can't have sex. I have to work in like 4 hours, plus Yoongi is sleeping. We should be too. And did I mention that you're drunk?!" Jungkook tried to reason with the fashionista as he gently peeled Taehyung off him. The teacher stood up, but the stubborn drunk stayed put on the floor.

"I can't go to sleep like this!" Taehyung pouted, giving JK puppy eyes.

"Then just take a cold bath. Here, I'll help you."

"Nooooo! Kookie.....blow me instead." JK choked on his spit.

Ah shit. I knew this would happen.
Judging from the look in Tae's eyes, Jungkook knew he wouldn't lay off until he got what he wanted.

Jungkook opened his mouth to say no, but Taehyung spoke first.

"You said you loved me." Taehyung backfired with anticipation in his chocolate eyes.