Kitty's Heat (part 1)

[3RD POV]

[3RD POV]

WARNING: A LIL BITTY OF A HEATED TAEKOOK MOMENT??

It was now Saturday. Jungkook didn't have work, and Taehyung was off as well. The day before, Yoongi apparently got a cold from waiting on the cold floor for Jungkook to arrive. Jungkook made Yoongi take a warm bath, and dressed him in some warm clothing.

The fashionista literally screamed his lungs out when he saw Yoongi curled up in a ball on Kooks chest coughing with a runny nose.

He was not having it.
Taehyung did everything to making the feline feel better. He made him a hot soup and gave him some medicine.

He was so worried that he was this close to calling a doctor or even 911. Even though Yoongi insisted that he was okay, Taehyung still was one button way from calling the paramedics. Yoongi wasn't actually dying. The humans were just so damn dramatic about a simple cold.

Yoongi felt like shit that day. His throat hurt, his nose was awfully runny, and his coughs were painful. He got scolded by Taehyung and Jungkook yesterday for not putting on something warm.

But other than the two humans being worried to death about him, Yoongi got all the affection he could ask for.

The couple made sure he ate, wrapped him up with a ton of warm fluffy blankets and cuddled him to death.

Yoongi was what you can say very satisfied with all the attention he got. His humans pampered him, loved him and showered him with kisses.

He was so happy that he ended up falling asleep on the couch where they were cuddled up watching tv. Taehyung volunteered to take the sick kitty to his room upstairs.

Yoongi slept not so well. He was sneezing, coughing and his nose was making it hard for him to breathe.

Taehyung checked in on him a few times before going to sleep as well. They had rested well a few hours before the sun was up starting a brand new day. (a/n: I'll bE TheRe wHen tHe Day CoMEs! A BrAnD NeW DAY!!!)

Yoongi was still sound asleep while his two humans were downstairs in the kitchen. Taehyung had his striped pj's on with some slippers while Jungkook had on a simple pair of fitting sweats and a black hoodie.

They were both drinking a cup of coffee; the teacher read a newspaper while Taehyung was on his laptop looking at some hair dye and clothing.

"Yah Kookie. Shouldn't we wake up Yoongi by now?" The fashionista suddenly spoke as he checked his watch. It was going to strike 12pm soon. The teacher only turned the page and sighed.

"Nah. Poor thing was sneezing all night last night. Let him rest a bit." The older man hummed in agreement.

They heard Yoongi cough and sneeze last night, and it wasn't good. Poor baby was having a hard time sleeping. It was best to let him sleep a while longer.