Kitty's Heat (part 4)

[3RD POV]"Your total comes to $64

[3RD POV]
"Your total comes to $64.23. Cash or card?" The young cashier questioned, her brown hair tied to make small pigtails that draped over her small shoulders.

She smiled at the taller man; her silver name tag read 'Suui', pinned just above her flat chest. (a/n: man, I wish I had a somewhat flat chest. The struggles of having big breasts....*sigh*)

Taehyung smiled at the girl, and searched his pockets to find his wallet. "Card." He simply answered and finally took out his black wallet to pay with his debit card.

Once he did, the cashier ripped the white receipt and added it into one of the plastic bags.

"Alright! Your receipt is in the bag. Thank you for shopping here.Have a good day." "Thank you." The girl smiled before proceeding to scan the things of the customer behind Taehyung.

The fashionista grabbed his three bags full with food and headed out the store. On his way out, he took out the 'Fashion Times' magazine he bought and glanced though it.

"Hhhaaa? This is not even-where the fuck is my design?!" The silver haired man frowned as his fingers worked hard zooming passed the pages filled with fashion trends.

The man gasped and sighed in relief when he saw his soft beige, brown, red and yellow sweater and his other designed accessories on a male model.

Taehyung had stopped to scan the page, and when he got to the very bottom he gasped in disbelief.

"BRO WHAT THE FUCK!?" He screeched at he saw the triggering typo on the page.

'All clothing and accessories were created and designed by the one and only fourth-winning 'Fashionista of the Week' prize, Kim Tea-Hyung.'

The male's face bubbled red in anger as he stared at the magazine.

"What-BULLSHIT?! It's Kim Taehyung! KIm TaEHyuNG! You had one job writer-nim! UUUGHHGH!" Taehyung groaned as he rubbed his face with his free hand.

He earned a few odd glances by people who passes him. He mumbled a few curse words and walked over to his Jeep with an angry pout.

"This got to be the first and last time they're gonna fuck up my name. I can't believe this shit. I knew I should told Hobi Hyung about it. Fuck." Taehyung kept mumbling on, getting in his car and putting the bags on the passenger seat.

He grabbed a fresh water bottle and right as he was going to open it, his phone went off.

Ring, ring, ring, ring.

He raise his hips a bit to grab the device from his back pocket and answer the phone.

"Yes Kookie? I just barely got done shopping and I'm heading home." Taehyung said as he positioned the phone so that he could hold it with the side of his head and his shoulder.