Kitty's Heat (part 3) |M|

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT (SMUT)Get those bottles of holy water y'all

Get those bottles of holy water y'all.

YES, the time has finally come. *prepares holy water gun and gear* LET'S GET THIS BREAD!

[3RD POV]
"H-HELL NAH. Absolutely no. Just..no." Yoongi shook his now alert head in denial as he started at the monstrous thing in Jungkook's hands.

Yoongi hissed at the human when he took a step towards the mattress were he sat still fully clothed and sweating like it was 100 degrees. The teacher sighed, scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"Yoongi, I know it looks weird and all, but how else am I supposed to help you?" He took another full step to the feline, his legs now touching the edge of the mattress.

"Coconut no. Y-You are NOT shoving a fucken plastic stick up my ass. No. F-forget it." Yoongi shook his head violently as he pushed Jungkook's hand away with the so called 'plastic stick'.

"It's not a 'plastic stick' Yoon, it called a vibrator. It's a sex toy, like the ones you saw at the mall remember?" Jungkook showed the pink sex toy to the feline who hissed at it almost immediately.

Oh, how did it come to this you may ask? Well...

[A few ten minutes back~]

"Y-yeah. Okay."

The human wasted no time, and attacked Yoongi's pink lips. The feline immediately moaned into the somewhat rough kiss, letting the human slyly slip in his hot tongue.

Jungkook pressed Yoongi closer to his torso by the waist with one arm while the other held the back of the feline's head. With tongues fighting for dominance, the pair slowly moved to the messy bed scattered with blankets.

Once Yoongi's bum came in contact with the edge of his mattress, Jungkook broke the heated kiss and proceeds to lick down the hybrids pale unmarked neck.

Yoongi let out a small whine when the brunette suddenly bit down his sensitive skin, surely leaving behind his marks on him.

"T-That hurt you l-little b-rat." Yoongi breathed out a shaky breath as his long bony fingers pressed on the younger's muscular chest.

"Really? But you sound like you were enjoying it Kitten." The teacher teased the kitty with a grin on his lips.

Yoongi's face redden more than it already was, and told the human to shut up with a grumble before bringing the bratty brunette into another lustful kiss.

Once again, both males fought for dominance with their wet pink muscle, neither of them willing to give up or back down.

Playing hard to get are we? The human thought to himself.

And Jungkook, being the kinky little shit he was, grabbed a fistful if Yoongi's perky ass with one hand and the other went up to pull on Yoongi's raven locks.