Nightmare (part 3)

[3RD POV] (be prepared to bust some UWUS!!!)

Wrapped in profound sleep, Taehyung and Jungkook were out cold. The younger male was ingulfed into a tight hug from the older man.

Taehyung's arms and legs were wrapped around Jungkook, clinging on to him like a baby koala. His face was buried into the teacher's neck, breathing in and out softly.

In the other hand, Jungkook snoring lightly with one hand around the fashionista's waist.

Both their chest move up and down in sync in a constant rhythm. The dark room was quiet, other than the teacher's soft snoring.

Then there was a faint pattering of bare feet on the wooden flooring that grew louder and louder until it stopped in front of their door.

Silence.

Then some rather loud shuffling. 

Jungkook choked on a snore and stirred in place. His heavy lids reluctantly opened up with an unpleasing face. His brows kitted together, and looked at Taehyung.

"Yoongi~, let me pet your ears pleawsh~" the fashionista slurred with a lazy smile.

Some faint mumbling and more shuffling caught Jungkook's attention to the door.

What the-? The younger thought confused. He retrieved his hand from Taehyung's waist, and gently peeled the older male off him, making sure not to wake him up.

The teacher got up and walked over to the door, tripping on a random shoe on the way.

He opened the door only to find Yoongi wrapped in his baby blue blanket.

"Kitten?" Jungkook said in a raspy voice as he rubbed his eyes. Yoongi stopped dead in his tracks, eyes wide in shock and mouth slightly agape.

"What's wrong Yoongi? D-do you need somethin? Why are you up?" The feline watched as Jungkook yawned and rubbed his eyes again with his bed hair poking out of his head.

"I-I just-I was-I.." Yoongi stammered while he fiddled with his fingers.

Jungkook was now fully aware of his surroundings, and the nervous fidgeting of the hybrid before him.

"What wrong Kitten? You know you can tell me." The dancer asked again, now concerned when the feline wouldn't look at him in the eyes. Yoongi bit his bottom lip, and tightened his grip on the blanket around him.

"I...had a n-nightmare." Yoongi's eyes started to well up with tears as he remembered the horrible dream.

"A-and I d-didn't want to b-be alone. S-so-" Yoongi didn't even finish his sentence when he was suddenly pulled into a hug. The heat radiating off the younger male calmed Yoongi from his tense state.

"It's okay Yoongi. You're okay." Jungkook said before softly kissing the top of the hybrid's covered head.

Yoongi at fist hesitated, but with shaky fingers, he grabbed the back of the humans white t-shirt and buried his face into Jungkook's broad chest.