Where is Yoongi?

[3RD POV]"Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy?!" Taehyung talked to Yeontan with a cute baby voice

[3RD POV]
"Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy?!" Taehyung talked to Yeontan with a cute baby voice.

The small dog just twirled in delight on the bed Tae and Jungkook shared.

Speaking of which, Jungkook was currently in the bathroom brushing his teeth before they both went to bed.

"Taehyung. You better get him off the bed or else will have a bed full of dog hair." JK paused his brushing to say. He didn't need to see that Yeontan was on the bed, he just knew Taehyung would just keep the poor dog there with him.

Taehyung on the other side ignored what the younger said and just payed attention to the fluff ball in between his crossed legs.

As soon a Jungkook appeared in the bedroom, Taehyung pouted as he grabbed Tannie from his lap and walked over to the small cage with a blue dog bed and a bowl of water and food.

"Time for bed Tannie." Tae told the dog as he set him on the blue bed and closed the cage.

The lights went off and both men jumped to bed, covering their bodies with the soft white covers.

It was silent for a moment before Jungkook cleared his throat and asked.

"Why did you even buy Yeontan Taehyung?"

"Jungkook, not this again."

"Really Taehyung. Why did you get him? We have Yoongi. Isn't he enough for you?"

"Of course he's enough. I just thought he'd want some company when he's alone at home. Don't you think he's lonely just here at home just waiting for us to come home from work?" The teacher sighed as he rubbed his face with his dominate hand.

"Taehyung I don't...I don't think Yoongi likes the idea of you bringing Yeontan to the house unexpectedly."

"What do you mean? He was okay to me. He seemed okay with it." Taehyung furrowed his brows as he turned his head to stare at Jungkook's side profile.

"I don't know. He seemed kind of... how do I put it? Sad?" Taehyung let out a snort followed by a chuckle.

"Kook you're just seeing things. Yoongi is fine. Now that I think about it, he did look a bit tired though." Taehyung noted.

"Just tired?" JK pushed with a frown.

"Goodnight Jungkook." Taehyung ended the conversation and turned his back to his boyfriend to finally get some rest.

[JUNGKOOK POV]
After being cut off like anything I said after that would be irrelevant, I stayed wide awake.

It's been an hour or so that I've just been here awake, staring holes into the drywall above me.

I have a gut feeling that something is off. I can't believe Taehyung didn't even notice something was up with Yoongi when he meet Yeontan.

He seemed sad about something. Or maybe even angry? I don't know. Maybe he'll feel better tomorrow.