Faults (part 2)

[3RD POV]"Hey Jin

[3RD POV]
"Hey Jin. Do you think you can maybe teach me how to cook?" Yoongi asked the driving man. Seokjin raised his brows in surprise.

"Aww! Is my Sweets planning to cook for the pair of idiots at home? How adorable! I freaking love you!" Jin playfully nudged the blushing hybrid besides him, then ruffles his hair.

"No! Well...it's just-I feel like I'm you know...kinda useless." Yoongi brushed off the man's hand in a sad manner. The feline bit the inside of the cheek and looked out the window.

Useless. Useless. I've done nothing to help them. Maybe I should get a job or something. Yoongi thought to himself as his green eyes stared outside the window.

All jokes aside, the oldest male stayed quite, trying to figure out what to say to the upset male.

"Please don't think that Yoongi. You're not useless. I'm sure Jungkook and Taehyung don't think that either." Yoongi didn't give a reply, instead he looked at his pale hands.

"I'll do it." Jin suddenly says, catching the hybrids attention.

"Do what?" "Teach you. I'll teach you how to cook. You're lucky to have this handsome of a chef your teacher!" Seokjin laughs, in hopes to cheer up the male.

When a small smile tugged at Yoongi's lips, Jin knew he has done his job.

"Yeah right." Seokjin's car finally arrives at Yoongi's house, and both males unloaded the car.

With three grocery bags in hand, the feline was the first to make his way towards the door. "Hey Jin. What are we gonna make fo-"

Yoongi stopped mid way in his sentance when he hear a loud yell from inside. Yoongi's black tail stopped swaying, and his ears perked up in alert.

T-Tae? W-why...

"Yoongi? What's wrong Sweets?" Seokjin frowned when the hybrid suddenly stopped a few feet from the front door.

"J-Jin. S-something's wrong." Yoongi says, unable to move from his spot.

As if someone flipped a switch, Seokjin immediately set the plastic bags down, and walked over to the smaller male.

"..IT'S MY FUCKING FAULT!" Taehyung's angry voice rand in both ears.

What the? Seokjin thought as approached the door.

"I'm saying it's both our faults! BOTH YOU AND ME!" With that, the eldest man opened the door and found Taehyung in angry tears and Jungkook with a red face.

"What the fuck is going on?" Seokjin states with a confused face while Yoongi hid behind the broad shouldered man.

"N-Nothing. We were just-" "YOU!" Taehyung cut Jungkook off as this body marched towards Jin, but his eyes trained on big green orbs.

"WHERE the fuck have you been?!" Taehyung spat, grabbing Yoongi by his wrist tightly.

"Tae-" "Didn't I fucking tell you to stay in the house?! What were you thinking?" Yoongi couldn't help but flinch when his owner pulled him inside.

"Taehyung what the fuck?" Seokjin took a step towards the two, feeling the need to break the angry man and the trembling hybrid apart.

"No! Stay out of this Jin!" The fashionista warned.

Yoongi didn't know what to do or say. He knew this was a bad idea. He knew going out with Jin would cause problems and yet he choose to go.

Yoongi trembled in his place, unable to look Taehyung in the eyes.

"I-I'm s-sor-sorry...I didn't-"

"You didn't even take the damn phone with you! You-"

"Taehyung quit it. Let go of him." Jungkook grabbed the man by the arm.

"Or what? You going to hit me this time? Huh asshole? HIT ME!" Seokjin's eyes widen as he looked back and forth between the couple.

Jungkook bit the inside of his cheek trying to control his anger. Calm down. Stay calm. He didn't mean that.

Yoongi couldn't even pay attention anymore, drowning in his own scared thoughts and emotions.

Seokjin shook his head in disbelief, walking towards the three.

"STOP! STOP! Both of you! Just stop! Let go of the poor thing. You're hurting him!" The oldest gently pulled away the crying feline.

"We are not done talking." "Taehyung. Let go of him." Jin glared at the smaller who's deadly grip was still on Yoongi's wrist. Taehyung glared back stubbornly.

"Now Taehyung. Don't make me call your brother." The fashionista let out a frustrated yell, releasing the sobbing feline.

Jin immediately hugged Yoongi, and glared at the couple. He couldn't believe what was happening.

"The living room. Now." The handsome man says like an angry mother about to give her child a lesson.

Yoongi felt himself being picked up and carried up stairs. He couldn't bring himself to let go of the male once he was being place down.

"T-they h-hate me Jin. Th-they'll leave Yoongi a-again!"

"Hey shh shh shh! Calm down Sweets." Seokjin shushed the distressed feline.

"They'll leave Yoongi. They'll leave Yoongi. Bad. Yoongi's bad. Yoongi's bad." The hybrid mumbles, looking everywhere but Jin.
The eldest sighed, and thought of something to say.

"Yoongi you-hey look at me. You are not bad okay?" Jin reassures the male while he searched his watery eyes.

"I'm going to go downstairs and have a serious talk with Jungkook and Taehyung. You wait here okay? Wait for me here. I promise everything will be alright."

Seokjin tells the younger, and pecked the top of Yoongi's head before walking out the room.

"Yoongi's bad. Yoongi's a bad hybrid. Bad. Bad....b-Bad."

No proofread
A/N: hello. Long time I know!

My poor Petals have been waiting for me to UD! I'm sowy! 🥺

I hope you've been doin well!
Did y'all see Yoongi move those hips?!?! YOU KNOW YOON HIPS DON'T LIE!!

I hope you've been doin well! Did y'all see Yoongi move those hips?!?! YOU KNOW YOON HIPS DON'T LIE!!

Also.. my Latina ass is SHAKING! I didn't know I needed Yoon Jin and Jimin dancing to Daddy Yankee in my life..! LOL! The whole v-live was fun and chaotic! 😂😂

ANd SUGA x IU!? Sign me TF up sis! Yoongi said: I ONLY WORK FOR WOMEN... PERIOD!💅🏽

Well...thank you for waiting for so long Petals! Hopefully I won't take sooooo long to update!

Love you!
-NICO-