Want? (part 1)

edited and revised

edited and revised.

WARNING: A LITTLE ITY BITTY OF SMUT??

[3RD POV]

"Kookie, I want a hybrid." The fashionista suddenly blurts out deep in thought. Said male chokes on his drink, spilling it on his white shirt.

"You-what?" The other male questioned his boyfriend with a shocked face.

Taehyung broke from his embrace, and stared at the teacher.

"I said, I want a hybrid Kook." He looked into Jungkooks eyes waiting for a response from the younger, but got none. There was a medium long pause before the man talked again.

"Please Kook!~ I thought it would be a good idea to have at least something to entertain us besides work. Plus it gets really boring without you in the house. These days I've been working mostly online at home. I need some company please~" Taehyung whined as he pulled on the dancers shirt.

As the older whined the younger male sighed while shaking his head lightly. "Alright, but you better take good care of it! Remember that it's half human too."

Taehyung's eyes widened with excitement.

"F-For reals?! FUCK YAS! Thanks Kookie!" He answers showering the younger with small kiss. Jungkook only sat there taking the small pecks with a smile. You're so adorable Tae. He thought with a loving smile.

It wasn't long before Taehyung grabbed the brunette's face roughly, and kissed him rather not so cutely. The fashionista's sudden cute loving kisses turned into long lustful ones within seconds.

Taehyung lets out a needy moan into the heated kiss, and the teacher pulls his lover into his lap. Their semi-hard members of both men press together earning a moan from both. (a/n: *sips holy water*)

Jungkook tightens his grip on the older man's hips as he grinds into his crotch. All was going good, too terribly good, but unfortunately their hot make out session was interrupted by the obnoxious ringing of the fashionista's phone.

Both men stop their movements reluctantly and sighed loudly. "FUCK! Can't a man get some ass for once?! JeSUS!"

Taehyung was the first to pull away, earning a low groan of annoyance from Jungkook. Taehyung chuckles and picks up his ringing phone.

"Yes?" he answered a bit annoyed.

"YOOO! IM YOUR HOPE! iM YoUR aNGel~" Taehyung groans at the cheesy line.

"What do you want Hyung?" The male on the other line chuckles.

"Well someone's grumpy, did I interrupt something?" He asks.

"Yeah no shit Sherlock. Your such a cockblocker." the male starts to chuckle.

"Well it's not my fault you horny asses wanna fuck at this hour. Anyway boss is calling for you. He says he wants to start a new design and some shit. He want us at his studio ASAP." Taehyung groans once more.

"Why now? He could've at least sent me an email damn it! *sighs* I'll be there in ten." Hoseok on the other line sighs too.

"Okay, see you in ten." And with that he hangs up. Tae sighs for the like the tenth time today and turns to his lover on the couch, who was on his phone.

"Something wrong Peach?" he questions the older. "Hobi hyung just called me. My boss needs me at the studio." The grey haired male said in pout.

"I don't want to go~" the fashionista whines, throwing his body back against the couch. The teacher only smiles his signature bunny smile before leaning into his whiny boyfriend.

"Go up and change Peach, you know work is work." He says, kissing the older in the lips.

"Okay." Taehyung mouths unwillingly before walking upstairs to change.

[MEANWHILE AT THE H.A. CENTER]

All the hybrids at the center were currently having lunch in the food-court. The pale hybrid was sitting alone in the corner staring out of the glass window blankly.

His food was untouched by the male; he wasn't hungry although he was used to not eating for days. His black fluffy cat ear twitched to him being mentioned by the others hybrids.

"I heard he was returned by his previous owner, what a shame."

"What do you think he did?"

"Who knows, it's a shame having to be returned to the Center for the third time. I pity such hybrid."

Yoongi takes his eyes off the window and looks towards the group of hybrids gossiping about him. His cold green eyes lock with the hybrids at the table. He shot a deadly glare at the four hybrids, consisting of one feline and three dogs. The group only closed there mouths and avoided his gaze.

Yoongi sighs as he stands up grabbing his untouched food and throws it away. He then walks quietly out of the food court and up into his shared room.

The Center puts up to four hybrids in one room, but his room was shared with two other hybrids. Mark Tuan and Shin Jessi. Yoongi walks in and sees one of his roommates Mark on the bottom of the bunk bed.

"Hey Hyung! You done eating?" The younger feline hybrid asks. "Yeah, you can say that. Where's Jess?" Yoongi questions the younger.

"He went to take a bath, he will be out soon." Mark replies. Yoongi hums and lays on his bed.

"Hey Hyung? Umm c-can I ask you something?" Yoongi hums in reply.

"W-why were you even returned to the center Hyung? You don't have to answer if you don't want to." The hybrid states while sitting up, looking at the pale male. Yoongi sighs, and sits up facing the younger.

"My... my Master-owner. My owner went to jail." Yoongi answered.

"He..uhh, he abused me badly and the neighbors called the cops on him." The pale male states.

"He... beat me and even starved me for a week because I just wouldn't listen to the damn fool." Tears start to well up in the older's eyes but he wouldn't dare to let them fall.

The hybrid hated showing his emotions to others. It made him look weak. And he didn't want that.

The younger feline got off the bed and gently grabs the older's pale hand.

"I'm so sorry Hyung, you deserve better. I'm sorry for bringing up such terrible memories." Mark says with guilt.

"It's fine, I'm just glad all of it is over." The pale hybrid said.

There were many things the hybrid keep quiet about. Many beatings, many sleepless nights, many hateful words, so many scars, but he never shed one single tear after that day. Crying was not worth it. Showing his vulnerable side to others was not worth it.

His wounds in his mind and heart were eating him alive. The voice inside his head. That damn voice.He went though hell and came out broken both inside and out.

He was truly broken.

No proofread.
A/N: Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed chapter one! Have a wonderful day Petals! Love you! *blows kisses*

-NICO-