First Love

[3RD POV]
"Where are you taking me?" Yoongi asked for the third time. His eyes watched people, buildings and trees zoom past.

"You'll see when we get there baby." Jungkook told him, turning his left blinker on before making the turn.

" Impatient Kitten." Taehyung hummed as he scrolled down his feed on his phone.

Yoongi's brows knitted together in annoyance. He bit back his tongue to keep him from coming up with a snarky comment.

Instead, Yoongi turned his attention once again to the window. The car came to a stop at a red light, and the hybrid's bored eyes scanned outside.

His ears perked up when his eyes landed on a woman with a dog waited to cross the intersection.

Yoongi watched as the small black poodle waited patiently with its pink tongue out. Its curly soft coat as fluffy as a teddy bear, and you couldn't really see its eyes against his black fur.

The traffic light turned green, and both the car and the woman started to move. Yoongi stared at the small poodle as it waddles alongside its owner.

His eyes continued to watch until they were out of sight. Yoongi turned his head back to the front in thought. The dog reminded him of a certain Pomeranian.

What had become of it? What even happened to it?

Yoongi stared at the back of Taehyung's head.

Should he ask? What happened to Yeontan...? Did they return him back to the shelter or wherever he came from?

A painful sting stuck his chest.

They didn't return him because of me right...? Yoongi looked down at his hands with a sad almost guilty face.

Poor thing. He did nothing wrong. It wasn't his fault.

"Ummm, Tae?" Yoongi finally built up the courage to ask about the small Pomeranian.

"Yes Love?" Taehyung answered.

"Where...what happened to Yeontan?" Taehyung's eyebrows rose in surprise and he glanced back at Yoongi in the backseat. Yoongi stared back at him as he played with his fingers nervously.

"Tannie? We asked Hobi-hyung to take care of him didn't we Kook?" JK nods to confirm, his eyes went up to the rearview mirror to steal a glance of the hybrid.

"I see." Was all the feline could say. A sense of relief washed over him to know that the poor pup wasn't tossed back just like he was.

"We're here." Jungkook's voice made the hybrid jump. He didn't even feel when the car came to a stop. Yoongi leaned to see where they were, and he frowned.

"A music shop?" Yoongi turned to the two humans, and Taehyung smiled.

"Yup! A music shop." Tae repeats as he hopped off the car. Yoongi followed suit in silence.

The three entered the shop and curiosity filled the feline as he scanned the building.

A variety of different instruments were on display, from big string bases to small wind flutes and chimes.

Music books, score sheets and more were neatly placed on shelves.

"Why don't you look around Yoon? Who knows, maybe there's something you might like?" Jungkook encouraged the feline with a small smile.

They stare at each other for a second before Yoongi let his eyes wonder around.

"Okay." The hybrid agreed to the idea, and started to walk around the shop. He looked around the string instrument section with curiosity.

His hand went to touch a beautifully polished violin on display, but he hesitated to touch it. His ears pressed back against his head as he looked back at his humans.

He locked eyes with JK, and the chocolate haired man nods, giving Yoongi the green light to touch.

Yoongi looked back at the violin and touched the sleek wooden instrument. His finger plucked one of the strings and his ears twitched to the sound it made.

The hybrid looked to the side at a slightly bigger in size viola. He walked to it and plucked at strings on it.

A small smile creeps up on Yoongi's lips. And just like that, Yoongi walked around playing around and observing every instrument on display.

Taehyung and Jungkook watched from afar, as Yoongi went around the shop like a curious child.

"Do you think this is a good idea?" Taehyung asked JK, his eyes never leaving Yoongi's small frame.

"Namjoon-hyung said it would help him a lot if he takes interest in an instrument. After all...music is therapy." Jungkook turned to look at Taehyung.

"I know it will help him." They lock gazes and smiled. Jungkook takes Taehyung's hand in his and they made their way towards the hybrid.

Yoongi stopped in front of a gorgeous black slick piano. Curious hands touch the polished shiny edges of the piano.

Yoongi stared at the black and white keys running from left to right. His pointer finger caressed the top of a white key before pressing on it.

The sound was soft and low, making his ears twitch.

It was like something woke up deep inside him, as he pressed another key and another key.

His fluffy tail swayed unconsciously, excited and eager. Taehyung tilted his head catching on the feline's delighted behavior.

"Has he finally found it?" Taehyung says as they came closer to the hybrid. The humans watched as Yoongi pressed on random notes with a grin.

"Do you like it?" Taehyung interrupted Yoongi's playing. Yoongi looked back at the two with an almost embarrassed expression.

"Ohh...umm." Yoongi looked at the piano and back at the two. "It's alright...i guess." Yoongi says with a small flustered blush on his cheeks.

"Just alright?" Jungkook pressed with a raised brow.

Yoongi looked down at his pale fingers that hovered over the shiny white keys. He stared at it for a while in silence, before pressing on one of the keys once more.

Without thinking, a smile escaped him.

"I love it."

No proofread.
A/N: OHHHh! YEASH BITCHES YOONGI HEALING ARC BEGINS RAWWRRR!👹 (you see what I did with the title eh eh? 😫)