Restless Night

TRIGGER WARNING.
[Yoongi POV]
I'm getting better. So much better. Both physically and mentally... I think. Namjoon says I'm doing very well. Jungkook and Taehyung say I'm also doing very good.

So that means... I'm getting better..right?
Right...? I... I think so too..maybe??

But...why won't they go away! I've tried everything!-

"What's on your mind Yoon?" Jungkook's voice makes me jump on his lap. My heart races as he leans forward so his chest presses on my hunched back.

We were watching The Lion King but now it suddenly feels like I'm going to react and have an episode again.

Wait...again? But I thought I was getting better..WAS I NOT?!

"Don't chew on your fingers baby, we've talked about this." Kookie takes my hand away from my mouth.

Wait..when did I start chewing on them?

"I'm, I'm okay." I lie.

"No, you're not baby. You're thinking about something that's making you jittery. What is it Yoongi? You can talk to me."

I watch Jungkook reach for the remote to lower the sound of the TV and then he turns to me. "I'm r-really okay." I look at him for a second.

It's obvious that he is not buying my bullshit but he doesn't press any further. "Yoongi...you know that I am always here for you. I am here to listen to you, to to help you..You just need to tell me baby." Jungkook reminds me again.

That's right. I have Jungkook. I have Taehyung. They're all I need.

"Yeah.. I know. Thank you." I reply, turning so I could bury my stupid face into his firm chest. They're all I need.

"Yoongi... Yoongi wake up! It's your birthday!" I hear Taehyung's voice but my eyes open up to darkness. I sit up quickly, eyes wide trying to look for Tae but there is no one.

I look down and noticed I'm on the floor, not my bed. I search the darkness and find light illuminating a small red cupcake with a single candle on it.

My heart stops and my skin prickles with goosebumps. "No! No! No!" I shout! As I stand and back away from it.

No. It can't. It can't be. No. I...promised myself!!

I promised myself this wouldn't happen again!!

My back hits something firm and I stop. I shiver so hard, and my stomach drops.

Please. God please no. Please.

A hand grips the back of my neck and squeezes. My knees automatically buckle and I fall to the ground into the kneeling position I was taught.

Knees pressed together and head looking down. I breathe hard and fast. My eyes sting with tears.

"Good." I hear from behind and I shake like a leaf. Please. Why? Why?!

"Happy birthday pet." Master says. I burst into tears. Please. Please no.

I jerk when he pulls my hair making me look up. I come face to face with that same red cupcake with the lit white candle.

"Blow out the candle pet." Master says with a smirk.

I can't.

I tremble under his dark gaze, but refuse to put out the candle.

"Oh that's right! You can't because pets can't do that!" Master snickers. He lets go of me and I drop my head back down.

"Master will do it for you instead."

Master knees in front of me and set the red cupcake down beside me but without the burning candle.

"Please. Please I beg you!" I beg over and over as I see the lit candle come close to my exposed thighs. I tremble hard, shaking.

Master grabs me by the throat squeezing hard enough to stop my breathing.

"Stay still." He warns but it only makes me tremble even more. "Master! Please I beg you!"

"Happy birthday!~" he says before bringing the burning candle onto my raw and bare skin.

I scream.

[3RD POV]
Yoongi's loud painful scream woke up Taehyung and Jungkook immediately. Both males rush out of bed and run towards Yoongi's room.

The door slams open and Yoongi sobs on the bed. "Yoongi! Yoongi! My poor baby!"  Taehyung rushed to the side and climbed up the bed to pull the trembling hybrid in his arms.

"God, what happened?! Are you hurt?!" Jungkook worries as he also climbed up the bed to touch Yoongi's face. The feline cries harder and buried his face in Taehyung's chest.

"Jungkook we have to take him to the hospital, I can't stand this anymore!" Taehyung voices with a trembling lips and teary eyes.

"I can't stand seeing Yoongi like this anymore, it's been weeks Kook!" Taehyung rocks Yoongi with him as the feline sobs into him.

"Shhhh, I know Tae. I know." Jungkook shushed the stressed man by placing his hand on his cheek.

"Calm down baby. We're here with you Yoongi. Nothing to worry about ok?" Jungkook soothes the trembling hybrid with some slow back rubs.

Yoongi's cries didn't dying down until a few more minutes. Two humans stayed with Yoongi, all huddled together until the hybrid went still from exhaustion. But they knew it wouldn't last long before another nightmare happens.

It was yet another restless night for all three of them.

no proofread.
A/N: ERMM...SURPRISING YALL WIT THIS UPDATE. LEMME DISAPPEAR AGAIN...BYEE 🫥
Stay safe my petals 💜
-Nico