The Adoption (part 1)

edited and revised

edited and revised.

[3RD POV]

It's been almost about week and a half since the couple talked about the hybrid issue. The Fashion Week Taehyung was so stressed about had passed by pretty quick. He was even awarded the Fashionista of The Week along with Hoseok and some other co-workers.

Jungkook on the other hand, had his normal schedule: teach choir at Seoul Private Academy in the morning, and also give dance lessons on Fridays in his little studio he called the 'Golden Studio'.

But today was a Tuesday. But not any other Tuesday, this Tuesday was special—the day both males would visit the Hybrid Adoption Center or the HA Center for short. And of course Taehyung was so excited that he only got about 5-6 hours of sleep.

The couple were currently in Jungkook's deep blue Mustang, on their way to the center.

"Peach, stop it already! I know you're really excited and all but it's distracting." Jungkook told the older male who was bouncing around in the passenger seat.

The action was a bit distracting for the driver, and finally after 20 mins he had the courage to tell him about the action. "Sorry." Taehyung mumbles as he stops bouncing in his seat with a pout.

But he didn't last 5 minutes before he started bouncing again. Jungkook sighed, his eyes trained on the road in front.

After about 10 more minutes Kook announced, "We're he-" "WE'RE HERE!!!" Taehyung interrupts before dashing out of the car. "That's what I said." Jungkook mumbles going after his partner.

"Welcome to the HA Center young men, how can I help you?" The young lady behind the desk says. She had dark hair that was tied tightly into a ponytail, long lashes and light pink lipstick.

"Yes um, we would like to adopt a hybrid miss," Taehyung peaks at the name tag "Miss Lee." The lady behind the desk blushed lightly.

"O-Of course. Please come with me to Mrs Shin's meeting room." She says as she guides both males. She knocked twice before opening the door. Both males inter the spacious room, with neatly organized books and decorations.

"Welcome, please have a seat." An older women with a short chocolate hair gestures both males to sit. The couple complied by sitting on the light grey cushioned chairs with a smile.

"My name is Shin Ji Ah, and I'm the director of the HA Center. I've been informed that both of you young men have an interest in adopting a hybrid, am I correct?" Mrs Shin asked.

"Yes, that's right Mrs Shin. My name is Jeon Jungkook, and this is my partner Kim Taehyung." Jungkook states.

"Wonderful!" She beams.

"Alright, first things first," the women stands up and walks towards the middle of the room. She swipes her hand upwards and a beam of light projects into view pulling up files. Both males were impressed by such technology that it left them with their mouth open.

"Okay, so tell me Jungkook and Taehyung-ssi, what kind of hybrid are you wanting?" Mrs Shin asked.

"We would like a cat hybrid Mrs Shin." Tae replies. The elder women nodded and swiped to the left picking the 'Feline' file.

"We currently have 200 feline hybrids in this Center, here are some files and pictures of these hybrids. Please feel free to choose any to your liking. We recommend our clients to select at least 10-15 hybrids so they will be able to choose the right hybrid in person." Shin informs. Both males nod.

"Please feel free to swipe and select, and also, please take your time. There is no need to rush." Mrs Shin states with a warm smile.

"I will leave you for the time being. When you're done, please call me, I will be right next door." The woman says as she walks out.

Both males let out a sigh. Taehyung smiles excitedly as he starts to swipe through the projected documents.

"Let's see, Lee Minhyuk, Kim Jennie, Byun Baekhyun, Lisa Manoban, Lee Taemin, Min Yoongi, Mark Tuan, Chae Hyungwon..." Tae kept reading off names. Kook just sat in the chair listening and studying the files and pictures.

In the end, the couple ended up with 12 selected hybrids. The younger went out of the office to get Mrs Shin. As Jungkook was gone, the older male scanned the overview of the 12 selected hybrids. His gaze landed on a certain file that was in the second row to the right.

Min Yoongi. The male felt something that he couldn't explain when he saw the hybrids file picture.

Something in his feline green-yellowish eyes caught his interest. They were captivating, they were rare, they were different, they were just.....beautiful.

The door snapped open interrupting Taehyung's daze. "Alright! I've seen you both are done selecting. I will sent the requests to my assistant, and they will call them down for you. Please come with me to our waiting room." Both males agree and follow the elder women to a room.

"Please wait here for a few minutes. Lee will come get you both when the hybrids are ready, and guide you for further information." Shin ends with a smile.

"Thank you Mrs Shin." The couple say as they bow.

The women left the room, and both males sighed. "Kookie?" The older says. "Mmm?" The said male hums.

"I'm-well-w-what if they don't like us?" Taehyung asked as he started fiddling with his fingers. The younger male gripped his fiddling hands and gave it a reinsuring squeeze.

"They will like you Tae, don't be so nervous babe." Kook says as he peppered the older with kisses earning small giggles and laughs.

"Mr Kim and Mr Jeon, the selected hybrids you requested are now ready. Please follow me." Miss Lee informs. Both young males rise to their feet taking in deep breath before following the lady out.

This is it.

No proof-read.
A/n: Howdy! Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. I'm sorry for not updating recently. But I will update when I can. Thanks 4 reading Loves! Till next time!
-NICO