Shopping with Jk (part 2)

edited and revised

edited and revised.

[3RD POV]

The human and the hybrid made their way inside the tall building. The hybrid's mouth hanged open in amazement.

It was massive, with hundreds of expensive looking stores and dummies in luxurious clothes. People walked with their electronic devices in one hand, and the other full of shopping bags.

The feline was enjoying the glamorous surroundings as he walked closely behind Jungkook before something caught his eye.

The younger male scanned the shops for a specific red logo, and spotted it down the left corner. "Come on Yoongi, let's go in here first." Kook said as he turned around to grab the felines hand.

The hybrid was no where to be found. Jungkook's breath hitched and he panics.

"Yoongi?!" The younger shouts, as he walked back searching for his hybrid.

He sighed in relief when he saw the black feline staring deeply at a.......A SEX SHOP!?!??!!

The younger dashed to his hybrid and pulled him away from the sinful store. "Yoongi, what the hell are you doing?" The younger said as he dragged Yoongi with a flustered face.

"What are those weird looking things on the shelves?" The elder asked his human with big innocent eyes.

"T-those are just-they're t-toys." Jungkook said as he walked down the hallway with Yoongi.

"Toys? I've never seen 'toys' like those in the children store back there." Yoongi said confused. The younger sighed. So he doesn't know what sex toys are. He's innocent, noted.

"It's because they're-you know what? Let's just not talk about this and go shop." Yoongi stared at Jungkook dumbfounded.

"Okay." The feline complied as they walked into the hybrid store.

"Hello, welcome to H. E. How can I help you?" The male worker asked with a smile. "Hi, do you have a feline section?" Kook asked.

"Of course, it's in the back right." The male pointed out. "Thank you. Come on Yoongi." Jungkook said, not wanting to lose him again. They both walk further down the store to the cat section.

"Ok, pick whatever you want." The human told his hybrid. Yoongi looked around the section, the walls were packed with soft fashionable fabrics of different colors and sizes.

He then glanced at Jungkook with a confused expression. Is he asking me to just choose whatever I want? Yoongi thought to himself.

"What is it Kitten? Do you not like what they have? We can go to another store if you'd like?" Kook told the older. "I-is it really okay for me to pick what I want?" Yoongi asked. "Sure Kitty, whatever YOU like." Jungkook emphasized.