Do You Love Me?

[JUNGKOOK POV]It's 1:52AM and Taehyung still hasn't come back home

[JUNGKOOK POV]
It's 1:52AM and Taehyung still hasn't come back home. Where did he even go?

I've called him 23 times, and nothing. Where does he go at night when we're asleep? And for three days in a row?

There has to be something going on, and I'm going to find out now. I've been up since midnight.

Up and awake, waiting for Taehyung to come home. I've been sitting in the living room with my arms crossed for about 2 hours.

I keep glancing at the desk clock and back a the front door in hopes that Taehyung will enter any moment. I feel so restless.

These past few days I've been avoiding him. I know he doesn't like it, but I just can't find any other way to tell him how hurt I am.

Words are just not enough sometimes.

So the night we fought, I made the bold decision to let him sleep on his own.

I think that maybe if he was alone he'd think about all of this in more depth. Some space between us would be good for us.

But this strategy of mine doesn't seem to be working like it should.

He became more silent. The bubbly tiger was gone, and was replaced with a quiet mouse.

At first I thought it was just his way of showing that he changed, but I was completely wrong.

This was something else.

God, I just hope he's alright. I just want him to come home.

[3RD POV]
The brunette's head immediately looked up when the front door was heard being unlocked.

Jungkook stood up from the sofa and raced to the door. He stopped in his tracks when he saw his partner enter the house with an obvious drunk sway.

"Where the hell were you Kim Taehyung? I've called you 23 times and you don't bother to answer!" Kook shouts as he stood in front of the fashionista.

Taehyung seemed stung by the brunettes comment and he frowns.

"W-Why are you up? You should be...s-sleeping." The teacher's eyes widen when he caught a whiff of the others breath.

"You..!" Jungkook yells as he grabbed Taehyung by the collar and pulled him closer so that he was able to smell the faint stench of cigarettes and strong liquor.

"You've been drinking?! And smoking? Again? Really Taehyung!!" Kook huffed out, angry and upset.

So Taehyung's been out drinking all night? Without him knowing? Behind his back? How could he?!

"I have my reasons." Taehyung states as he stepped away from a pissed Jungkook.

"So now you're drinking behind my back? And inhaling those shit cigars too? What the fuck Taehyung!" Jungkook followed the tipsy man into the living room.

"You fucken promised me you wouldn't smoke again Taehyung. That's why you have me!" Angry tears prickled Kook's eyes as Taehyung dismisses his words without any care.

Taehyung sat himself down on the sofa and closed his eyes with his head back.

Despite his anger, Jungkook shook his head and tries to calm down. He doesn't want to fight anymore.

Don't fight. Don't argue. Just get him to bed, and we'll talk about it later.

"Come on. Let's go upstairs. I don't want to argue."

"What else do you want me to do? Huh? You treat me like I'm the bad guy here!" Taehyung stares at Jungkook with a hurtful frown.

"Taehyung... let's not do this. Let's go." The teacher grabbed his drunk lover by the arm.

"No. I'm tired of this. I don't like it. I don't like it!" Taehyung shouts.

Jungkook bit the inside of his cheeks and pulled the older up to his feet. "Let's go."

Kook pulled the older, but Taehyung stood his ground.

"Do you love me?" Jungkook looked at Taehyung like he just asked the most ridiculous question. JK just sighed and proceeds to pull.

"Yes Tae. Now let's-" The blonde didn't even finish his sentence when they both stumbled to the ground.

Taehyung purposely tripped the younger just so that he could get on top of him.

He sat on top of the younger man and grabbed his pajama shirt.

"Taehyung what the hell?"

"You liar. If you loved me..." Taehyung paused to take a breath.

A drop of his own tears landed on Kook's face as he gripped the teacher's shirt tighter.

"If you loved me you wouldn't treat me like shit! You wouldn't avoid me; you wouldn't give me the cold shoulder; you wouldn't set me aside; you wouldn't look at me like I-I'm just... somebody else. Like I'm just a bother to you!" Taehyung cried his broken heart out.

Jungkook on the other hand was in the verge of crying and in shock. Did he make Taehyung feel like this when he thought that having some space was 'good' for both of them?

"I-"

"Do you love me Jungkook?" Taehyung asked again in a sad whisper.

Jungkook got up on his elbows and gently caressed Tae's face with one hand. "I love you Taehyung. I love you."

"Then act like you love me. Talk to me. Kiss me. Hug me. Listen to me. Trust me. Need me. Touch me. Show me that you love me."

Taehyung held Jungkook's hands in his while he stared into Jungkook's chocolate eyes.

Jungkook sat up so that their legs were trapping each other's sides. They stared at each other deeply.

"I will. I'm sorry Peach." Jungkook engulfs the older man in his arms, letting him bury his face in his chest.

"I love you. I'll prove it to you. I promise. I promise I will." JK kissed Taehyung on his head.

"Then kiss me you fucken idiot."

No proofread.
A/N: Yo... if you can't tell already from my lack of updates I've been have a shitty ass week/ day. 😫

bitch...
This month is not my month. 😔

I've gotten in a car accident; my car is fucked up and is going to the junk. My left foot is bruised up n injured. My fucken period just came. My family is toxic af. I'm starting school next week. And did I mention that I'm moving by the end of this month too??

SHIT.

Life has been a MF mess honestly. 😔🤧

But that doesn't mean I'll stop writing! I may not be having a good day but I hope I made some of my lovely Petals day by updating today.💜🥺

Wishing y'all a good day. Thank you for hearing (i guess reading) my rant about my shitty month.

Bye bye💜💜
-NICO