Yoongi's Past

[3RD POV ]

[3RD POV ]

WARNING: A TRIGGERING MOMENT? SLAPPING

"It's okay Yoongi."

The brunette rubbed Yoongi's back gently, feeling the bumpiness and imperfections of the feline's naked torso.

He stared up and the pale ceiling, his eyes full of the type of sadness that no one could explain in words. The feeling when you feel your heart being stabbed repeatedly with a sharp needle.

Taehyung felt exactly the same way his partner did. This type of sorrow was murderous. To see their hybrid sobbing hard like this hurts them.

The fact that Yoongi broke down like this in front of them sadden the couple to the point they too, start to silently unleash tears from their chocolate eyes.

They'll stay there, and comfort the feline as long as they need to. I wouldn't matter if their limbs get sore or if it takes thousands of years; They'll stay.

They'll give Yoongi their warmth and their comforting kisses. The couple is there for him and only him. Jungkook and Taehyung were there for Yoongi.

And that's one thing they never plan to change.

The hybrid just kept on crying, burring his face even more into Jungkook's neck to find more comfort. Yoongi's cat ears were pressed firmly down onto his head; the soft and fluffiness of his ears tickled the humans jawline.

He need this. He needed this warmth. He needed this comfort. These tight hugs. These soft kisses. That's all Yoongi needed. All he ever asked for. Comfort. Warmth.

Love.

But was he worth being rewarded like this?

Yoongi started to doubt it—If it was really okay.

Is it okay to be broken like he is? Is it okay to be hurt? Is it okay to have so many flaws? So many scars? Is it okay to break down and cry out loud? Is it okay to be lonely?

Is it really okay for him to be so lost in his forest of sadness and sorrow?

Eventually, Yoongi reduced his loud cries to soft hiccups and sniffs, but had no intention of letting go of the young choir teacher anytime soon.

Taehyung was the first to pull away from the two males. His eyes traced over all the large lines of skin that has healed from injury.

His fingertips tingled with the urge to touch them, but he didn't want to make Yoongi uncomfortable so he resisted.

Jungkook gave Yoongi one last kiss on top of raven head and gently pulled away. Yoongi almost—almost whined out loud when he did, but he knew at some point that he'd have to let go of the human sooner or later.