Hair

[3RD POV]

[3RD POV]

It was now a cold Tuesday, and Taehyung was walking down the parking lot to the company's main entrance.

The silver haired male sighed, and stuffed his cold nose further down into his white scarf. His freezing car keys where glued to his some what warm hand as he dashed down to the automatic doors.

Once inside, he let out a huff of air, pulling his nose into the warmth of the building.

"It's so fucken cold. TaeTae Jr. down there is freezing up." The man remarked the obvious as he walked further into the building.
(a/n: *cough* ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

"Good morning Mr. Kim." "Good morning." Taehyung greeted back the front desk secretary with a teasing wink.

The woman's cheeks dusted pink as her eyes watched the male walked further down the hall.

The fashionista walked down to Hoseok's work space before going into his. He made it a habit to always go look for the male first before getting into business. What could he say? Hoseok was his favorite Hyung after all.

Just as he was about to grab the knob to his Hyung's room, the door immediately opened reveling the brunette with curly bangs and a few purple highlights. (a/n: j hope can choke me with his fake love hair.. I-)

Taehyung's eyes almost popped out of there sockets as a stray finger pointed at the man's hair.

"W-Waaahhhh?! W-What the fuck happened to your hair?" The younger asked. His hand gabbed one of the purple highlights and pulled.

"Well. I dyed it. Looks good right?" Hoseok grinned and smiled at the other who was busy checking out the strands of hair.

"B-But Hyung! I thought you were going to keep your virgin hair!" "I was, but someone convinced me to dye it." Taehyung's face fell after getting a good look at the man's hair and then at his eyes.

"Hyung... you- ahh this is such a waste. Your hair was so soft and natural." Hoseok's smile turned into a sad pout.

"So you don't like it? I thought you would. " Taehyung quickly shook his head.

"I didn't say that. I like it, I really do but I prefer your natural hair. You look like one of those purple monsters with frizzy hair you find in a vending machine." Both men chuckled at the comment.

The younger fashionista noticed that his joke wasn't enough to cheer up his sunshine of a Hyung. Guilt rose inside of Taehyung for putting down his smiling Hyung, and  he regretted opening his mouth in the first place.

"I-I have a feeling that Jin Hyung was the one who dyed your hair." "Yeah, he did. I don't know how, but he convinced me to dye it. It's not much though, just the purple." Tae hummed while he touched the hair strands again along with Hoseok himself.

"I'm not surprised. After all, he did cut his hair with kitchen scissors." Hoseok snorted, his bright smile was on his face once again. (a/n: jin is a straight up savage bro, not even big hit can control him lmao)

"Yup, that's Jinie Hyung for ya. What 'bout you Tae? You said you wanted to re-dye your hair again, yet you still haven't." Taehyung finally stop touching the older fashionista's hair and leaned back on the wall.

"I bought the hair dye Sunday, but a s-situation came up and I didn't have time to dye it since then." A situation. Yes, he meant Yoongi's heat, but he didn't want to go into much detail.

"I see, wanna come over so I can dye it for you or should I come over?" Hoseok proposed.

"Ehhhh, but you live so far away Hyung!" "I literally live like four blocks away from you." Taehyung grunted with a frown.

"Well, I guess it's okay for you to come; but I'm not sure if Yoongi will be okay with company coming over again."

"Oh come on. I wanna see Yoongi too! It's not fair that only Jiminie and Jin hyung saw the kitty! They totally left me out on purpose." Hobi pouted.

"W-Well if you insist. I'm sure that Yoongi-" "Well if it isn't Kim Tea-hyung and Jung Hoseok." A familiar voice interrupted the platinum haired man.

Taehyung's thick brow twitched with irritation before turning around to face the man who interrupted his sentence with a fake smile.

Before him was a guy of the same height with pearl white hair and an evil smirk to his pink lips. Tae sighed before speaking.

"Minhyuk. You're as annoying as ever."

"Taehyung. I see you're as ugly as ever." Minhyuk shot back with smile as he looked Taehyung up and down un fazed.

"So, how's it feel getting your name misspelled for the forth time this year?" Taehyung's upper lip twitched at the remark.

"Great actually. Surely you'd understand, oh wait you can't cuz your name hasn't been in a magazine before." Taehyung crossed his arms with a cocky grin.

Minhyuk scoffed, shooting death daggers at Taehyung with his eyes.

"Why would a fashion Seamstress like me be in a lame magazine? I'm the one who's actually doing all the work here, you should be thanking me for once." Taehyung rolled his eyes and paused to sniff the air.

"Hyung you smell that?" "Yeah, smells like bullshit to me." Hoseok says as he too sniffed the air tauntingly. The seamstress scoffed once again before turning around.

"Without me sewing your designs, you're nothing Kim Tea-hyung." Minhyuk shouts as he walked down to his work room.

Taehyung couldn't help but flip the male off with an irritated expression on his beautiful face.

"God I hate that guy. He gets on my fucken nerves." Hoseok sighed.

"What even happened between y'all? Spill the tea bro." Taehyung looked back to see of Minhyuk was out of sight before speaking.

"Bro, even I don't know. You know how Mr. Choi pairs us up with a seamstress on our first year," Hoseok nodded with a short 'yeah'.

"I was paired up with him and the asshole decide to hate me the moment we met. I knew the guy was going to get in my nervous too. The eyebrows says it all." Hoseok sighed.

"We better get going, or else the dude will snitch on us." 

"You're right. See ya in break Hyung." 

No proofread.
A/N: YASSS. UPDATE BRO. I hope y'all enjoyed.

hmmmm I smell a rivalry between Minhuk and Taehung oh HO HO?

STAN MONSTA X MY DUDES.

Anyways, a bitch is officially on break which mean that I'll FINALLY have time to write more. MUAH AHA AH!

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas my Loves. Please stay healthy, warm and alive.

I purple you! Have a great rest of your day! Merry Christmas. My best wishes to you!

-NICO-