I Promise... I'll Try

[YOONGI POV]Namjoon's stares were getting to me

[YOONGI POV]
Namjoon's stares were getting to me. I don't know if it was just me or if the human is crazy but he won't stop staring at me.

Is there something on my face? Or-

"Joon, Jungkook! Bring Yoongi to the table and come sit for lunch." Jin's voice startled me for a second, and before I knew it, I was in the air in Jungkook's arms.

"Yay! Let's go eat some tuna and salt crackers!" Coconut said as we made our way to the dinning table with Namjoon trailing behind.

"Jin, want me to help you with anything?" Namjoon asked the human who gave him a look.

"No Joonie. Last time you help with dinner you burned your fingers remember?" My ear perked at that as I was set on a chair.

"Well...You could've at least showed me how to rinse the noodles." The bulky man smiled sheeply as he rested his chin on Jin's shoulder.

From where I was, I could see that Seokjin was chopping up tomato and onions. Jin caught me staring and grinned as he set the knife aside.

"You see Sweets, Joonie here can't cook to save his life. Last time I was making noodles for dinner, I asked him to rinse them out of the pot. And you know what he did?" The human shook his head and sighed.

"The idiot literally stuck his bare hands into the boiling pot to take the noodles out and put them in the strainer." Seokjin rubbed his hands over his face while Namjoon stood besides him with an embarrassed hand rubbing his neck.

"Well, like I said, if you'd show me how to do it, then I would've known what to do."

"Namjoon, it's common sense that you'd burn yourself if you stuck your hands in a pot fresh out of the fucking stove!" Jin stressed as he grabbed the knife again, and continued chopping.

I snickered silent, as I looked around to find my humans. Taehyung had his nose in the fridge, probably looking for something like juice.

My ears twitched as I heard JK's grunts in the pantry, and some ruffling.

"Tae, where are the crackers? I can't find 'em!" Jungkook asks. "Hmm, I think they might be behind the granola bars or the cereal?"

Taehyung walks towards me with a bottle of apple juice and a cups. I watch as he sets the cups on the table and opens the bottle to pour me a cup.

He hands me the cup while he leaned down and pressed a soft kiss on my lips.

Tae smirked a bit as he went to press another one...and another one....and another one.....and another one.

I scrunched my face and smashed my hand over his face with no mercy and pushed his face away from mine.

"You're done." I said with a annoyed face, and Taehyung looked at me with a offended expression.