Likes and Dislikes?

[3RD POV] (some taekook my dudes ;))

[3RD POV]
(some taekook my dudes ;))

"AHHHH! COME ON! TAEHYUNG PLEASEEEE! I ALREADY APPOIGIZED LIKE A MILLION TIMES! THIS IS LEGIT TORTURE! I WANNA CUDDLE TOO!" Jungkook whispered yelled at his boyfriend as he stomped his right foot on the floor, whining.

He was throwing a fit like a child wanting a toy from a store, but was denied by his parent.

Taehyung only rolled his eyes, letting the younger male throw his tantrum in front of him as he held Yoongi in his arms.

"No. Go away. This is what you get for not calling me earlier." Taehyung taunted the other by sticking out his pink tongue in a childish manner.

Jungkook whined once again.

Just minutes prior, Tae had washed Yoongi's hair, arms, chest and let the older do the waist down. Once the feline was clean and all washed up, Taehyung dried him off and dressed him.

While he was blow-drying Yoongi's wet hair, Yoongi was falling asleep, his head flopping down every now and then.

So, Taehyung suggested that the hybrid should take a nap on their bed, but somehow he ended up cuddling with Yoongi on the mattress.

And now, there they were.

Jungkook cleaned up Yoongi's room, threw the dirty sex-smelling sheets in the washer and cleaned up the mess Taehyung made downstairs.

He was going to ask the older pair what they wanted for dinner, and found them all snuggled up on his bed.
Taehyung was back hugging the hybrid while Yoongi was just hugging a pillow.

The teacher felt totally left out, and not to mention a bit betrayed by his own partner KIM FLIPPING TAEHYUNG!

That's when he started to whine out and pout so the fashionista would let him snuggle with Yoongi.

BUT, Taehyung was still mad at him, so whenever Jungkook got closer to them he would kick him away, yeeting the younger off the bed without mercy.

"Come on Taehyung. I already said I was sorry. Stop being childish." Jungkook tried once more as he got closer to the two on Taehyung's side of the bed.

"Fuck off Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung went for another kick, but the younger man was quick to grab him by the heel.

"O-ow." The fashionista squeaked as the dancer tightened his grip on his heel. Tae let go of Yoongi and faced the younger fully with a frown.

He was about to curse the other off, but quickly sealed his lips when he found the male glaring and growling at him.

"Behave." Jungkook's eyes darkened as he stared Taehyung down. A shiver shot through Taehyung's body and he adverted his eyes to the side.

"You're hurting me." The fashionista challenged the man as he too glared back.

"Am I?" Jungkook cocked his head to the left.

He pulled the grey haired male roughly by the heel so that his rear end was touching his groin.

Tension filled the air as the two stared at each other, neither willing to back off each others throats.

The dancer grabbed Taehyung's thigh and bent down to his ear.

"You like it when I'm rough on you, so why lie?" At that Taehyung bit his lip, unable to deny the fact.

Yes, the fashionista liked-no, loved it when Jungkook was rough on him whenever they had sex.

How can he deny that he liked being grabbed and pulled roughly by the man he adores with all his heart?

He knows Jungkook doesn't always like the idea of hurting and being rough on him, but for Taehyung, Jungkook would do anything.

For Taehyung, Jungkook is willing to be rough during sex.

Jungkook placed a small kiss on Taehyung's lips while his hand caressed his thigh.

"Don't provoke me Jeon." A blushing Taehyung whispered to the man who was now kissing his slim neck. The teacher chuckled lightly before pulling away.

"Guess what I found out while I was helping Yoongi in his heat." The younger said with a grin.

The fashionista rose a brow in curiosity.

"Apparently, Yoongi really likes it when his nipples are played with. Interesting huh?" Jungkook's eyes trailed over to the feline who's back was facing them.

Yoongi was peacefully sleeping with his face buried into the squishy pillow.

Normally, Yoongi would wake up to anything his sensitive ears could detect; but he was so exhausted that he didn't even bother hearing the conversation.

Taehyung's small hum made Jungkook look back at him with a smirk. The brunette leaned down to rub his nose against his boyfriend's neck.

"You don't like it when I play with yours. You never tell me why." Jungkook's voice almost sounded like a whine and Taehyung scoffed lightly with pink cheeks.

"I dislike it because that shit actually hurts. It's like stepping on a damn Lego." Taehyung explains.

"Well, I guess everyone has their own likes and dislikes." Jungkook finally says as he made himself comfortable on the mattress.

He pulled Taehyung close to his muscularly chest, giving the fashionista a chance to place his head on his upper torso.

Said male wrapped his arms around Jungkook huffing out a big breath before closing his eyes.

"You know, I love you Kook." Taehyung whispers with small voice.

"I know. I love you too Peach."

No proofread.
A/N: Yes, YES I FUCKEN KNOW THIS CHAPATER WAS LATE AF...

Sorry, with Thanksgiving, and the A/Q's shit I was a bit busy.

OH anD bY the way, HAPPY LATE ASS THANKSGIVING..

it's already fucken December and I know damn well that I ain't getting SHIT for Christmas... *SIGHS* 😭

I still can't believe they DEAD ASS left Hoseok at the gas station in bon voyage 4 SKSKSKSKSIOSELKS 😂😂
I'M DYING.

I still can't believe they DEAD ASS left Hoseok at the gas station in bon voyage 4 SKSKSKSKSIOSELKS 😂😂I'M DYING

He looks so done💀

Oh ALSO, WE HAVE REACHED 100k MF-ING READS SIS! I'M SO FREAKING HAPPY Y'ALL! THANK YOU! 🥺😭*aggressively throws blowing kisses*

The MMA solo performances are just-*chefs kiss*

thanks for reading and I hope you have a wonderful day! 💜

-NICO-