Therapy (part 1)

(AHEM, attention guys and gals, let meh start by saying: I'm not a professional therapist or anything like that so DON'T fucking attack me bitch! Cuz, some of y'all be like "I've been to a therapy session before and this is obviously not how it st...

(AHEM, attention guys and gals, let meh start by saying: I'm not a professional therapist or anything like that so DON'T fucking attack me bitch! Cuz, some of y'all be like "I've been to a therapy session before and this is obviously not how it starts or how it goes..."WELL GUESS WHAT BICTH, I'VE BEEN DONE THAT TOO...you ain't special...so bitch bye :/ )

[3RD POV]
Yoongi's been dreading this moment. With his green eyes glued to the clock on the wall and nervous itching hands, Yoongi waited until the clock stuck exactly 1:30 pm.

Namjoon said he'd stop by at 1:30 to start their first therapy session. And Yoongi was dreading it already.

Taehyung was the only one home, probably in the kitchen working on his computer while JK is at work teaching.

Two minutes pass by and Yoongi started to hope that the tall blonde wouldn't come but all hopes shatters when his ears twitched to the sound of the door bell.

"Fuck." The hybrid cursed as he looked down as his fluffy socks and pulled on one of the drawstring on his hoodie out of frustration.

The hybrid watched as Taehyung passed the living room where he was in to open the door for his new "therapist".

"Joonie, welcome. Come in." Taehyung smiled as he let the taller man in.

"Good evening Tae. How are you?"

"Pretty good. Umm. Want something to eat before you start?" The fashionista asked the sandy blonde, but the bulky man shook his head.

"No thanks. Jin made me lunch before coming. I'm pretty stuffed!" Joon declines the offer as they enter the living space. Yoongi jumped slightly when the two appeared in sight.

"Good evening Yoong. Hope you're doing well. Are your feet recovering well?" Joon didn't approach the nervous hybrid right away. He could tell Yoongi was already not liking the attention of both men waiting for him to answer.

"Is it okay if Taehyung moves you to a place you feel more comfortable in? I doubt you'd like to discuss stuff here." Namjoon suggests and Yoongi nods silently.

"Where should I put you love? Your room maybe?" Taehyung gave Yoongi a small smile but Yoongi shook his head.

"Your room?" Yoongi looked up at the human and Taehyung only smiled wider.

"Sure, you guys can chat there." Taehyung agreed as he picked up the hybrid and led Namjoon to his and Jungkook's room. He placed Yoongi on the neat bed and grabbed the chair in their closet for Namjoon to sit.

"I'll be downstairs if you need me. Okay?" Taehyung says as he combed his hand into Yoongi's hair in attempt to comfort him.

The blonde frowned when he didn't revive an answer, so he leaned down to look into Yoongi's eyes.

"Okay?" Taehyung looked at the feline for his attention, and finally Yoongi nods.

"Okay." Taehyung nods and gives Yoongi a kiss on the forehead. The fashionista turns around to find Namjoon already sitting with a notebook and pen in hand.