I'll Find You

3RD POV, BACK AT HOME A FEW HOURS EARLIER

Fuck, fuck, fuck. FUCK! Jungkook cursed as he raced up the stairs towards the master bedroom.

"Taehyung! Wake up!" JK barged into the room like a mad man. Taehyung who was sleeping soundly woke up immediately.

"Jungkook what the fuck is wrong with you?" Taehyung hissed at the younger man who was in the closet doing who knows what.

The male didn't appreciate being woken up by yelling and the door slamming.

"Taehyung YOONGI IS MISSING!" Jungkook came out of the closet with a jacket that was surely on backwards because of the man rushing to get out of the house right fucken now.

"W-what? What do you mean Yoongi is missing?!" Taehyung rubbed the sleep out of his eyes so fast that he stared holes into the man who was putting his socks on in a hurry.

"Yoongi is not in his room, i checked downstairs, everywhere! HE IS NOT HERE!" Jungkook stressed out as he threw a jacket at the older who was up and out of the bed in seconds.

"What!? Where is he then? W-what-"

"Fuck! Taehyung. This is all your fault. You and the fucken dog!"

"W-what? How the fuck is this my fucken fault you ass?" Taehyung followed the younger who stormed out the room and to the door.

"Well maybe if you talked to us—no to Yoongi about the fucking dog then we wouldn't be in this situation." Jungkook hissed at his partner as he came down the stairs.

Taehyung tugged JK's arm at the end of the stairs and looked him dead in the eyes.

"What the fuck are you talking about Jungkook."

Jungkook took a deep breath and tried to calm down. The last thing he needed was to fight with Taehyung right now.

"What I'm saying is that it was wrong of you to suddenly bring Yeontan to the house. You hurt Yoongi. He probably thinks we're replaceing him or some shit like that! How fucking dense are you? Couldn't you see it in his face yesterday? What the fuck Taehyung." Jungkook broke out of the blondes hold and went to put on his shoes near the door.

It was quiet between the two, just the sounds of the teacher roughly tying his shoelaces.

When JK was done, his hands reached for his keys on the small stand and opened the door.

"I didn't- I never meant too-" Taehyung spoke softly, tears threatening to stream down his face.

Jungkook paused at the door and clenched the doorknob in his hand. The teacher stepped to the blonde only to grab onto his face and give him a short but loving kiss.

"I know you didn't do it on purpose Tae, but now is not the time to sit here and do nothing, we need to go out and find Yoongi and bring him back. Ok?" Taehyung nods ever so quickly, trying to pull himself together.

Jungkook gave the blonde another reassuring kiss before he grabbed Taehyung's keys and gave it to the male.

"Ok, I'll go down the road to the left, and you go down right. If you find him, call me okay? Be careful."

Both men nod in agreement, and wasted no time to hop right into their cars and start their search for Yoongi.

I'll find you Yoongi, and I'll bring you home. I promise.

No proofread.
A/N: Yeah yeah, this chapter is really short I know but next chap is gonna be more juicy I pinky promise!

Anyway, what do you guys think about My Universe? I honestly can't stop replaying it lol! I love it! 💜✨

Stay safe my Readers!

-NICO 💜