Finally Home

[3RD POV]It was oddly quiet

[3RD POV]
It was oddly quiet.

That was the first thing Yoongi noticed as he looked around the warm lighted room here was currently standing in.

There was no door out of the warm enclosed space. The walls all looked the same, plain and smooth.

"Where am I?" Yoongi asked himself as he looked around once more with a confused face.

The feline felt something warm and slimy touch his bare feet and he immediately looked down.

Yoongi shook almost violently as his green eyes caught the sight of thick red blood pooling from under him.

The hybrid took a step back from the puddle of blood only to choke out a cry and stumble down to his knees.

Yoongi looked at the sole of his feet only to find out the scattered shards of glass attached to his flesh.

Panic started to rise within the feline as he started to breath faster and faster.

"What's happening to me? What happened?" Yoongi questions out loud as he shook lightly.

His eyes roamed the empty room with hopes of finding an exit or something that would give him answers.

The feline gritted his teeth in pain, eyes going to his feet. The shards themselves were slowly digging themselves further into his feet and Yoongi screamed in agony.

"Stop. Please stop." Yoongi pleaded, now on the floor clutching his feet from the tormenting sharp glass that thrusted themselves deeper into his muscle.

"Please." Yoongi cried, and suddenly huffed out rapidly as the broken shards finally stopped moving.

Yoongi cried silently, letting his warm tears blotch his eyelashes and stain his face.

"Taehyung. Jungkook." Yoongi cried for his two humans as he slowly curled up into a ball and trembles.

He felt hopeless. Lonely. Cold. Afraid.

Why did he always end up alone?

Yoongi cried harder, his sobs echoed around the room clearly. The feline's ears pressed themselves further into his head in hopes to drown out his own sobs and useless cries.

"Yoongi." A soft deep honey voice called to him, but Yoongi was afraid to uncover his face.

Instead, the hybrid pressed his face further into his arms and chest.

"Yoongi love." Another voice called to him, and shook in place. A large hand swiftly placed itself on top of Yoongi's head and stroked gently.

The feline stopped shaking almost immediately. Somehow, the hand gave him warmth, a sense of comfort and relief.

The large hand never stopped petting him, and Yoongi felt like he could breathe again.