Birthday's (part 2)

(a/n: Yesssss-just-YESSSSS!^)[3RD POV]"Hmm

[3RD POV]
"Hmm. How about this one?" The tall handsome male showed the feline a silver ring with a light purple stone on it.

Yoongi leaned in to look at the ring and he frowned.

"I don't know Jinie. I think Jimin likes darker colors." Yoongi remarks as he looked for something else.

"How about we get him some earrings? He likes them right? He had a whole bunch last time you guys visited." The hybrid recalls his first encounter with the mochi-looking human.

The blonde had in some cool looking earrings, and they suited him very well. It was like they were made for him.

" Yeah you right! Jiminie does like earrings. We should go look on the other side then." Seokjin suggests as he pulled the younger along with him to the other side of the glass jewelry desk.

Both look down into the glass, studying every set of gold and silver earrings.

"I like this one. The one with the cross and the chain. Or the one with the little feathers." The feline pointed down with his pointer finger.

Jin hummed, approving the pair of options. The tall male looked around for the jeweler working, and waved his hand lightly, catching the attention of the middle aged man in the corner.

"Ahjussi, can I get these two pairs of earrings?" Seokjin points at the two Yoongi picked. He also pointed at a set with small silver balls that decreased in size as you go down the thin chain.

"Sure thing young man. Would you like these in present boxes?" "Yes please." Yoongi answered for Jin.

"I'll pay." "No I'LL pay." Yoongi and Seokjin look at each other seriously. Both of them stood there, with a certain look in their eyes.

"Jin." "Kitty." The taller looked down with a threatening voice.

"I'll pay." "No I will pay."

"But I'm the one who picked them out."

"And I'm the one who brought you here in the first place."

"Rock paper scissors."

"No. I'm the Hyung here, so I'll pay."

"Then let's split it." Yoongi insists with big green cat eyes. Seokjin inhaled, and shook his head no.

He lifted up a finger and suggested the following. "How about I pay for Jimin's gift, and you help me pay for the food? I don't plan on backing off my promise to cook for you."

The smaller man pouts, thinking about the older's offer. He hesitated before he agreed with the suggestion.

"Okay fine. You win."

[A FEW HOURS LATER, AT HOME]
The teacher pulled up in the parking lot, parking his blue car to the right. He hops off the vehicle with his coat and heavy book bag in hand.

Jungkook made his way to the front door and unlocked it. To his surprise, his hybrid wasn't waiting for him at the entrance like always.

How odd. He's usually waiting for me here. Jungkook frowns as he hanged his black coat, and sets his bag on the thin glass desk near the door.

"Yoongi! I'm home Kitty!" The brunette yells as he takes off his shoes and walks towards the living room and kitchen.

It was oddly quiet. Very. Quiet.

Jungkook searched the living room and kitchen, but no Kitty.

"Yoons?" The teacher called again, making his way back towards the entrance and up the stairs. He tugged on his black tie as he poked his head into Yoongi's room.

The male turned on the light, but the only thing there was Yoongi's baby blue blanket on top of a neatly done bed. Kook frowned again.

Mission: Finding Yoongi attempt #2 failed. Now onto attempt #3.

Jungkook turned to check his bedroom. He must be in here taking a nap. That sleepyhead. The younger thought as he opened the door.

The bunny smile on the males lips slowly vanished at he stared at he empty bed. He stood there for a few very silent seconds before he hesitated on moving his body towards the kind sized covered mattress.

I-W-wha-no. This ain't it Kook. The man shook his head as he quickly walked over to the bathroom to check if Yoongi was there.

But still... no Yoongi.

N-No. This isn't-you're probably blind and not seeing things clearly Jungkook. Calm down. The brunette scolded himself as he rubbed his doe eyes and double checked the room again. He dashed out of the room, straight towards Yoongi's.

"Yoongi?!" The man yells as his chocolate eyes roamed the room. He then dashed towards the hallway bathroom, and opened.

Jungkook huffed a terrified huff, the ones when you feel like you're drowning and unable to breathe properly.

"F-Fuck. Please no." The younger cursed as he aggressively opened every single door up stairs yelling Yoongi's name.

"Please tell me I'm crazy. Please tell me I'm fucken crazy." Jungkook chants as he quickly dialed the feline's phone as he rushed down the stairs to check the living room and kitchen.

Please have your phone with you. Please have your phone with you. Pleas-

All hope vanished when the dancer heard Yoongi's phone go off on the kitchen counter.

The color drained from the males face and he quickly dialed his boyfriend's number.

"Shit. This is bad. This is very bad. This is so bad." Jungkook whispers in panic and he pulled on his brown locks.

"Yes Kook? What is it Love?"

"Taehyung,

Yoongi's missing."

No proof-read.
A/N: Hello! I'm sorry for not updating last week. I felt a little sick

*cORnA ViRuS in Cardi's voice*

No just kidding ^

But um... yeah. I could only like update Lost In Your Eyes, though i was planning to update this story too.

I HOPE YOU ARE DOIN WELL MY PETALS! PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELFS AND WASH THEM HANDS!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and have a wonderful day! Love Y'all!
-NICO