𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖓𝖊

"Good luck on your first day of high school Nii-san!" Fuyumi waved goodbye to her brother. Natsuo behind his sister and Shoto being the only sibling who isn't present. Toya smiled and waved, taking his leave.

High school. First day at U.A. the most prestigious hero course in Japan. He wasn't nervous for his first day of high school... well, maybe a bit. But he hoped to avoid whatever happened in middle school.

"You're too important to talk to us or something?"

"All Might is better than Endeavor, he's number one and your dad is second."

People thought he was stuck up, when in actuality he was just shy. The insults never got to him, too much. But it was annoying, and he did take a few personally.

Toya made it to U.A. High entering his class room. A large brown door that said, 1-A. That was his class indeed. He entered, as his gaze met many peculiar students. Searching for a seat in the back there was an empty one in the back corner of the room right next to the window.

It was quite awkward to be honest. No one knew each other and no one said a word. But after a few minutes loud thump was heard on the door. "Hell, NO! I am not getting close to you unless you use chap-stick or something, ANYTHING!" Someone yelled. It sounded like a female.

"Oh come on (y/n), it can't hurt you. C'mon Tenko." A different girl spoke. "You're such a clean freak (y/n)."

"Yeah, well you shouldn't have sent me your face online with filters. Hana only looks the same. It's crazy how you two are related." The three kids entered the class and wave of stares hit them. "You think they heard us screaming?" The girl named (y/n) whispered to her two friends, who were siblings.

The girl going by as 'Hana' had black eyes, black hair and wore them in long pig tails. The other one, and only boy in the trio going by as 'Tenko' had red eyes and short blue hair.

"No not 'us' they heard you." Tenko glared. "Oh..." There was an awkward silence in the class room.

"Uh... sorry about the noise, you guys." The (h/c) haired girl waved and walked to sit somewhere. The girl caught Toya's interest. She didn't seemed too fazed or embarrassed about what happened.

The girl sat a two seats in front of Toya, and the other two sat near her. The girl, sat next to her as the boy, was in front of her. The class slowly filled up and their homeroom teacher arrived in the next ten minutes.

He had short black hair with stubble on his face. He looked like a nice man and in his early thirties, kind of short as well. "Good morning class. I am your homeroom teacher Water Hose, but call me Kota-Sensei."

Students glanced at each other for a bit. "Since this is your first day I won't be going too hard. But do prepare your selves. Everything will begin next week, so try and get to know each other in the meantime."

Homeroom began and Kota-Sensei took attendance. Since it was the first day there wasn't really anything to do in homeroom, other than students getting to know each other.

"Tenko Shimura and Hana Shimura, may I speak with the two of you please, in privet?" Kota-Sensei, called the twins. That meant (y/n) (l/n) would be alone. Dang, I gotta resort to plan B I guess... the girl thought. She wasn't too afraid of making new friends, but approaching someone was the thing that intimidated her a bit.

As everyone found someone to talk and warm up to, making small talk. She noticed one boy alone. Red spikey hair and dazzling turquoise eyes. He was staring out the window as his head was propped on the palm of his hand.