𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞

Finally I finished this chapter. I'll probably reach 100K words by the end of November so I'm excited actually!

Also there is only implied nudity. I'm not putting any details what so ever. You'll understand what I mean once you finish reading this chapter, I really enjoyed writing this one!
--------------------

"And what's this?" Toya asked.

"That's a controller." Tenko answered.

"This?" Toya asked again.

"That would be a joy stick." Tenko answered again.

"Joy stick? It gives you happiness?"

Unfortunately, Toya had almost no knowledge about current day video games. He was just overly sheltered. Tenko growled, pinching the bridge of his nose. "No. It's similar to a controller, Todoroki."

"Then why call it a 'joy stick' when you just can't call it a controller stick?"

"I- uh... huh?"

Toya moved on to another device. "Why is this keyboard so small, it only has the 'x' and 'z' keys? You can't do anything with just two letters."

"It's a special 'keyboard' for a game (y/n) and I play."

"... so you just keep writing 'x' and 'z' in this game? Wouldn't that be a bit boring?"

"Ugggghhhhh..." Tenko began to lose his mind. That mini keyboard was used for a game Tenko is really good at; Osu!

"Oh hey I KNOW this thing." Toya pointed at yet another device. "This is a... a Nintendo Switch, right?"

Tenko could almost clap for Toya's basic knowledge of video games he possesses. "I usually play Animal Crossing on that thing."

"That sounds like a game for five year olds." Toya seemed confused as he touched the Nintendo Switch. "I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT ANIMAL CROSSING IS A GREAT GAME! DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER TODOROKI!"

In a fresh set of clothes, Tenko was about to educate Toya on proper video game history and logic.

"I only know one game. (L/n) introduced it to me actually..."

"Is it Just Dance?"

"Yeah, that one. How did you know?" Oh brother... "She claims she's good, but she's actually kinda weird at it." Toya stated. The other boy began laughing. Loud. "What? She was just too stiff in game."

"HAHA! There's no way, she got embarrassed while playing Just Dance. That's what happened, right? Otherwise she would have obliterated you."

"I didn't play the game I just helped her with a few steps, stupid. My little sister played the game with her and I just watched." Toya had a comeback. But Tenko continued to laugh. What was just so funny to him?

"Yeah... no, she just went easy. AND she got embarrassed too! Give me the details and then I can use those to blackmail (y/n). C'mon Todoroki, tell me."

"Blackmail who, Tenko?" The boy in question turned around as fast as lightning speed. The door was open, and at the entrance stood his father, Kotaro. Toya got a good look at the man... Does Tenko's father always have a resting bitch face? "I-It was a joke, dad." Kotaro didn't think much, but then looked at Toya. "Ah, so your friends are already here." The middle aged man smiled. "My apologies, I didn't notice. I presume I saw Hana open the door to my office, or..."

"It was probably her. She's downstairs with (y/n) doing god knows what."

"Well. It is a pleasure to meet you Toya." Kotaro walked up to his sons' new friend. "I'm Tenko's father Kotaro Shimura. I'm assuming you are the Endeavors son?" Oh great, someone brought up his annoying father again. "The one and only." I hate myself. Toya internally deadpanned. The red head seemed a bit quiet around the parental. He is good with kids, so what difference does this make?