𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖎𝖝

Trigger Warning: Torture

--------------------

"Endeavor, sir! We have a new mission from the commission." One of the flaming sidekicks informed. "Out with it then." The hero ordered. Reading through the sent request one more time, the disclosure began. "There's a new up and rising villain organization that seems to have some sort of affiliation with the Meta Liberation Army." Burnin' stood up, "Wait, wasn't Liberation Army the group that attacked U.A.?" Everyone then looked at (y/n) and Toya.

Work studies had begun, and these two were back at Endeavor agency. Even after the events at the hospital, Enji still had (y/n) on his list and wanted the girl back. Just like Toya, she was a great asset to the team. So here they were, about to be dispatched to fight villains. It has been around one week since they started work studies. Occasionally they help save a few people from petty villains, nothing big. But what was about to come next was... "The organization goes by many names, one in particular..." The sidekick began to list a few of the names, one by one. "They reason why they have many names is to not easily be tracked since their so wide spread all across Japan. But the major headquarters is in Shinjuku, Kabukicho."

"Kabukicho, let alone Shinjuku isn't a huge place when you think about it. They should be easy to find then." (y/n) butted in. "Indeed, but Kabukicho is a very terrible place for young heroes like you at night. The Yakuza tends to hurdle around those places a lot, and their not even our main focus."

"What do you mean at night?" Enji asked, wanting more information on the situation. "We're to infiltrate the place incognito at night, sir. This is the address." The sidekick handed the file to Enji. "A gala is happening? For what?"

"Something about their bosses' new invention for quirks. His name is Takano Shigeru." He pointed to a photo. "We're supposed to retrieve the invention and put an end to this organization." Takano Shigeru, the man who was the head of each and all of the organizations across Japan was the one responsible, and also allegedly having ties with some of the Liberation Army members.

Since it was a gala, all the leaders of this organization across Japan will be meeting up at this fancy place, which is the perfect time to stop them since they will be all together. "The police already has a warrant to arrest these people and interrogate them. But I doubt they'll go down without a fight, sir."

Enji skimmed through the files, "Three days later the gala and raid shall begin, it says here." The sidekick nodded, "Yes, sir." With a puff of flames, Endeavor thought about who to bring. He gathered his most trust worthy sidekicks to go along with him inside the mansion the gala was being held at. "Toya, (l/n)... you two are coming too." Both of them had gotten excited, but the higher-ups were rather worried. "Sir, don't you think this may be a bit too dangerous for them?" Burnin' warned. "They are not even done with their first years' yet!"

Endeavor looked at the two minors. "You two will not be engaging in battle, unless it is absolutely necessary. Both of you will be together trying to collect information for us. That is all." It did not seem like a dangerous task, compared to what the others may go through. "Toya, if you even leave her side for a second you'll be punished. Both of you are not to be separated until the raid is over. Do you understand?" His tone came off as a warning. "Yes sir." Toya said, followed by (y/n) agreeing swiftly.

"And that goes for the rest of you as well. If you are paired up with someone, you do not leave their side until further notice." He looked at the files again, as everyone was silent awaiting for more orders. "Try bringing something fancy. It's a masked gala, so make sure to hide your faces as much as possible too." The man looked at his son, Toya. Everyone knew damn well what that look meant; especially you. "That is all for now. Toya, (l/n) you guys can head back to school."