𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞-𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

"Endeavor's wife in action!" A huge headline popped up on all news channels across Japan. "She was so cool!" "I never saw his wife before." "She did an amazing job." were common praises Rei received over her television screen. Even though Endeavor, (y/n), and Dabi were the real ones who beat this monster/villain; Rei got most of the attention.

"Right now an investigation is taking place to deduce who or what this villain even is." The detective said. "You claimed that the villain had some sort of prior knowledge of Dabi and (y/n) correct?" He calmly asked Endeavor. "Yes. It said their full names and their class number back in high school." The current number one hero said in his usual intimidating tone. But that was no matter for the detective, after all, he's dealt with similar heroes like Endeavor. "Interesting. I would like to question Dabi and (y/n) on this matter as well then." After writing down a few more notes, "You're free to leave Endeavor, sir." Abruptly, the hero got up, his actions not fazing the detective of course.

***

"Toya... why won't you answer any of my calls?" (y/n) sluggishly walked towards the Todoroki household. After a long day of work with no shut-eye for the past twenty-four hours because of paperwork and other bullshit, now was the time to relax. Just a few seconds was enough at this point. "Can't believe it's four pm already, I've been up since yesterday morning~!" She proceeded to whine as she walked inside the mansion. "Welcome back (y/n)-nee!" Fuyumi welcomed her with a bright smile and an apron on. "Oooooh Fuyumi... hello..." She sounded like she didn't care when giving her greetings, thankfully Fuyumi understood the struggle she went through. "I made food just for you, dad and Toya-nii." (y/n)'s eyes shot up. "Food!?" She slipped off her shoes and ran to the kitchen. The scent got stronger and better with each step she speedily took.

She slid open the door aggressively, "You know, someday these doors will break if we keep opening them like that." Natsuo spoke with his mouth full. "I wouldn't be surprised if they did break." Toya sighed. "Oh, where's good old Endeavor?" (y/n) asked in a manner wanting to avoid the term dad for now. "He's just resting in his room for a bit, he'll be here soon. In the meantime just dig in. But you should first change into something a lot more comfortable- aaaaand you're already eating..." She sat down next to her fiance already. You could not stop (y/n) from scarfing down good food.

"Hey, have you guys seen the news by the way?" Natsuo asked, hardly getting the attention of either heroes, nevertheless some interest was piqued. "We haven't had time to even check the time on our phones, let alone the news Natsu." (y/n) made sure to swallow before answering. "Here, you should understand a lot more if I show you then." Natsuo grabbed his phone and went on a video streaming site, then played a video.

"Whoaaa that's sick. So your mom got all the spotlight when we took down that huge beast? Years of training for nothing I guess." (y/n) jokingly said, crossing her arms with a pout. "Our. Remember you can call her mom too now." Fuyumi interjected, then let Natsuo speak. "It is pretty crazy though. I didn't think she'd be capable of such power. She totally should have thought of becoming a hero!" Natsuo suggested. "Right!? That ice wall was insane. It reminds me of Shoto's crazy stunt back in the sports festival." Fuyumi sat down next to Natsuo, joining in on the talk. "I even got a little chilly when she did that. Better not disobey her, especially once she's out of that hospital soon." Fuyumi laughed at her own comment, getting a chuckle out of her younger brother and soon to be sister-in-law. Toya just focused on eating.

"You know, speaking of becoming heroes... how come you two didn't consider it? You guys have awesome potential with quirks like that." Fuyumi and Natsuo glanced at each other. "I mean..." Fuyumi first trailed off, unable to find a good excuse in her mind. But Natsuo had other plans, "I didn't want to be a hero after seeing how dad treated Shoto and Toya-nii. I wouldn't be able to handle that. I come in handy over here." Natsuo pointed at his head, indicating his smarts. "You can save people by working in the medical field, even heroes. They need saving too. Hopefully, I'll be able to treat Shoto or Toya-nii someday." That sounded very cool, plus it made a lot of money.