𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞-𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

Wow it's been a while. Anyways thank god school is over though there are still issues I'll at least be able to write and hopefully end this fic soon. Enjoy!!
————————————————

"Now, Toga. When it comes to patrolling you must always be on the lookout for anything!" The hero said as he walked alongside Himiko. "Work studies are very serious, you should remember to also not show any feaAAAAHHH!" Unfortunately, Himiko's work-study teacher was quite... something else. "Twice, what's wrong!?" Himiko exclaimed.

"That cat..." Jin pointed at the furry friend. "He's so cute~"

Despite the man sounding weird, he was quite the strong hero being in the top thirty. If he was just a bit more responsible, Jin would most likely make it to the top ten rivalling most heroes in that category. "You're right, it is very cute." Himiko agreed.

"Let's go pet it!" The very man began to cross the street. "Uhh, Twice, aren't we supposed to be patrolling? I don't think we have time to pet cats." Himiko questioned the pro hero.

As he stood in the middle of the road, he stopped to talk to the girl in order to prove some point. "Toga, we always have time to play with animals." Jin had no regrets. "There is nothing wrong with laying off a little bi-!"

Wham! A bus had crashed into Jin. "WaaaAAAHHHHH TWICEEEE!!!???" Himiko shivered in worry. I can't get scared right now, I have to mediate the situation..! She looked around to see if anyone else was hurt. "No one... okay!"

And that is how Toga Himiko ended up continuing her work-study with Endeavor agency...
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Huh?" Katsuki was walking towards the main office where he and the other work-study students were summoned to, "What the hell are you doing here!?" He got angry as usual. "Hello~!" Himiko waved as if all was normal.

"Toga? I didn't know you were doing your work-study here?" Shoto questioned, being the only one who didn't give an outlandish reaction. Then there was Izuku... shaking in his red sneakers. Clearly, he was scared of the girl and all the times she had declared her love.

"I know what you three are thinking. I had never chosen her nor have I called her to do her work-study with us." Izuku and Katsuki were clearly not on board, but neither were they called here as well, it was actually thanks to Shoto that they had managed to even set foot here.

"I owe her mentor, Twice. I have had respect for him ever since that day." Enji explained the situation. "To return the favour to him, I opted to take in his top student; Himiko Toga. But it seems like you three are already familiar with her."

"Hello~! It's nice to work with you guys!" Himiko winked at Izuku, turning him into a blushing mess, and not in the good kind. "She'll be with us until her mentor gets better. Though I doubt he will by the time the work studies end. Treat her like your equal."

"Yes sir!" the three said. "Show her to her room, Meet back here in twenty minutes." Orders were orders, and the three boys were sent out to show Himiko her room and a bit around the agency.

***

"I see... so a bus has crashed into your mentor?" Shoto asked in reassurance, receiving a nod of approval from Himiko. "Yeah, unfortunately. But I managed to save any civilian, the only one injured was Twice." Weirdly enough, Himiko and Shoto got along. They weren't close nor were they distant as well. They agreed upon many things!

When it came to Himiko's obsession with Izuku though, Shoto didn't understand. "But, she likes you?" That was his excuse. "She's nice." was another. It was a shame that Izuku's best friend was a little too dense. Denser than his oldest brother in fact, truly it was genetic.