𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

This chapter is a bit long too, it's for "I haven't updated in two weeks so here's 3 thousand words!" I hope you guys enjoy!

Also next chapter is the sports festival and that'll take like two chapters, so don't worry about it.

====================

"THE SPORTS FESTIVAL!?" Class 1-A screeched. A month has passed since the school year began, and the sports festival is already here. "Two weeks later to be exact. Once every year, and three times in your life, you all have the chance to win."

Some students were excited, cracking their knuckles and all and some were nervous. I mean, who wouldn't if the top pro heroes of Japan were watching you. "I know you all at least, watched the sports festival on TV more than once." Kota-Sensei, began. "Take the winners from those years as an example. Do not hold back when it comes to this, understood?"

"YES SIR!"

Homeroom ended, and the only thing that was spoken in class was the one and only, sports festival. "A—a-a-a- a bunch of p-pro heroes will be watching us though... I DON'T WANNA EMBARRESS MY SELF!" Mika whined, though people got used to her outbursts after a month.

"You'll be fine..." Neiru muttered. "Y-yeah but-!" Before Mika could counter her, Neiru did it for her, "As long as you don't do something stupid." Mika sulked.

"Finally!" (y/n) cheered with Hana. "The thing we have dreamed since... since forever!" Hana said. "Yeah, bet you'll lose the first round sis." Tenko smirked at his sister. "Tenko... what did mom say about being an a-hole?"

"Uuuhhhh makeup is the equivalent to trash?" He's just saying that cause' he won't use chap-stick. (y/n) thought as she rolled her eyes. "Yeah and your dumbass won't even be able to compete because imma break your skull." Toya was behind Tenko. The blue haired boy felt a chill up his spine. Toya's presence intimidated a lot of people.

"Stop it you two." (y/n) pulled the cheeks of both boys. "This is our chance to shine. So quit it." She let go of them. Rubbing the pain away, Kota-sensei entered the classroom once more. Sighing, he said "Shimura twins, principal Nezu wants to speak to the both of you."

"Again?"

"What the hell?"

Students muttered. "Sensei, we would like to compete in the sports festival no matter what." Hana crossed her arms. Was this whole thing about them being called to the principal's office was the sports festival? Tenko nodded, backing up his sister. "We're tired of being called when we didn't do anything wrong. He can get mad all he wants, but we're not going anywhere." Tenko added.

Kota-sensei exhales, "I understand. But do be careful and reasonable as well." He then left.

"..."

"YOU TWO WERE CALLED TO NEZU'S OFFICE THE ENTIRE TIME FOR SOMETHING YOU DIDN'T DO!?"

"M-more or less yeah." Hana replied. "Not something we didn't do, but more of something that we didn't do wrong." Tenko said, but Hana sent a glare. A, shut up glare.

As the day ended and students walked home; Hana and Tenko boarding the train and after an hour, their stop came. Only a ten minute walk left until they have to deal with their father once more... that is if he is home, and back from work.

Silence was between the twins as they walked home, Tenko asked his sister a question "Hana?"

"Hm?" She hummed in response. "Will dad hate us even more once we graduate? Or maybe even after the sports festival?" Hana let out a small gasp, "Tenko... he- he doesn't hate us... he's just..."