𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞

ATTENTION!

I am looking for a beta reader. I'm not sure if I had stated that we did get one but unfortunately she has very strict parents so there is no way the chapter will come on time. If you are willing to *volunteer* contact me at NiftyAttorney93@gmail.com because WOW I am desprate.

The qualifications are that you must be fifteen years of age, and/or have a high GPA in english, unless you can provide me with an example of a fic of yours. Unfortunately, I cannot pay, like I said I'm asking for volunteers, but this will just be for the month since I am working.

Without further ado, enjoy!

--------------------

"Damn it Kotaro, you've been hurting the kids for all these years simply because you don't want them to get hurt!? What is your logic here!? You can't scare the kids into not being a hero!"

"I messed up ok, I know!"

"If you know you messed up, then why not apologize to the kids when Tenko was expelled?"

She heard all of it. She ran away. She cried all the way.

"(y/n)!!" She yelled at the door. "(y/n)! Open the door!" She rang the doorbell many times. No response. Open the door, please... Open it. Open it! "(Y/N)!" She screamed her lungs out.

"Ha... na..." (y/n) dropped her bag, after seeing Hana at her front porch. It was getting late, and she was on the floor, clinging to the door. Hana had tear stains, she was half conscious. Did she almost cry herself to sleep, outside!? "Hana! Hana are you okay!?" (y/n) ran, embracing her best friend.

She had just seen Tenko today at the amusement park with Kai, Hana should have been at home. She thought Hana would be at home. Hana uttered (y/n)'s name, clinging onto her. She cried even more, then and there. "Please... I don't want to go back. Don't make me go back..."

(Y/n)'s door was always open for those in need.

***

"I'm homeee~!" Tenko opened the door to his house, shouting his presence. "Tenko!" Nao came rushing to her son. "Have you heard anything about Hana?" the woman was in distress. She was sweating and on the verge of tears. "Hah? What do you mean, she's always home at this time. I haven't heard of her." Kotaro came rushing downstairs, "She's not anywhere Nao. I keep calling her, she won't answer." Tenko's face morphed into disgust for a split second. "Now you care?" he scoffed at his father.

"Tenko please, now is not the time to argue. Your sister is gone missing!" Nao panicked. Tenko pulled out his phone, she must answer her brother for sure!

"The person you are calling is currently unavailable. Please try aga-!" A sound came from the phone. Hana wasn't answering her phone and the call was from her own brother. Was she attacked, kidnapped, or worse..? No, Tenko knew Hana was strong. She can't get kidnapped that easily, she could fly for crying out loud.

Tenko began to search for another contact, dialing it. "Tenko what are you-?" Kotaro cut in, followed by an aggressive shush from his son. "Tenko? I was just about to call you!" He wasted no time. "(y/n) do you know where Hana is!?" His voice slightly cracked, as the question confused (y/n). "I thought... she would have told you she came to my place." Tenko sighed out of relief. "She's safe?"

"Yes she is... well, she doesn't seem okay though. Emotionally, she's fine physically." At least she wouldn't get hurt now. "Tenko give me the phone." Kotaro demanded, swiping the phone from his son. "(y/n)! Is Hana there?" he yelled. "She's currently asleep, don't worry she's fine."