𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Toya and (y/n) entered Endeavor agency, and the girl was ambushed by a few sidekicks. "Girl that was so bad ass!" The famous upcoming side kick of Endeavor, Burnin, squeezed (y/n). Burnin was in her last year of U.A- already pretty popular and had a fan base. Her fiery green hair was so eye catching.

"Wait wha-?" (y/n) knew what the side kick was talking about, but she had no idea how Burnin and the others found out that fast.

"A few of us were comin back from patrol and we saw what happened. People even snapped a few videos! Endeavor is goin to be so proud." Burnin threw her arm around (y/n)'s shoulders.

"I-It wasn't much, really. It's our job to help after all." (y/n) nervously giggled. "And indeed you helped." The doors to Endeavor's office opened, as he set foot out.

"SO ya saw it too huh? Tell me she wasn't good out there." Burnin pointed to (y/n). Holy shit the number two hero is praising me...

"She was. However, using your quirk while you are not on duty is prohibited." The girl scratched the back of her head. "Ah... I was waiting for that."

"C'mon dad. She was... alright out there." Toya crossed his arms.

"Alright? I'd say amazing." Endeavor's tone was still harsh, but he had a smirk on his face. "Wait, say what now?" Toya looked at his father. Everyone was shocked.

Is he actually proud of her... someone he chose just to use for my advantage, as a tool, he's actually proud of her? Toya saw genuine praise coming from his father, not to him... but to his friend.

Endeavor put his hand on the girls' shoulder, "I expect more great things from you (l/n)."

Toya's eye twitched, there was no way. He was kind of getting angry, but he couldn't put his finger on this emotion he felt.

"If something else like this happens again though, you two..." Now, the number two paid attention to both teens. "It didn't happen now, but don't cause collateral damage when you are off duty. Understood?"

"Yes sir!" (y/n) yelled.

"Yeah..." Toya looked at the ground and mumbled.

"Back to work everyone." The number two went back to his office.

"Hey, it's not every day he praises someone like that, the old man must really like you." Burnin pinched (y/n)'s cheeks. "A-are you sure, o-ow."

"Absolutely, now you two do what you wanna do. Your senpais' got a lotta work on her hands, so make the most out of it before you reach our level."

The two interns made their way to their rooms. It was almost six pm. Toya chose to remain silent, after his recent internal panic.

"So! Todoroki, what time do you wanna watch the movie? I say in about half an hour?"

"Sure."

"My room or yours?"

"Doesn't matter."

"Mine it is! Also, do you wanna do something afterwards? It can totally be yo-"

"(L/n), I don't care! Do however you please, okay! Just- stop talking, it's annoying." Toya yelled.

The girl was taken aback by this sudden outburst. He never yelled so much, or at all.

(Y/n) had an awkward smile on, "Uh... my place at six thirty then..." Maybe he's just tired. She thought.

Toya was completely fine though... well he was fine physically. But the jealously he felt blinded him. For a second, he saw Shoto in his friend. He always got praise, and no one else did. Fuyumi and Natsuo were forgotten, and Toya was just a backup. Shoto this and Shoto that. Now, it would be all about her.