𝕆𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖: 𝔽𝕦𝕪𝕦𝕞𝕚'𝕤 𝕋𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝔻𝕒𝕪

Just felt like I should put this, my favorite Demon Slayer character is actually Zenitsu- and no it's not because him and Dabi share a VA (that actually scares me more)

Update: I love Rengoku and anytime I think of him now I feel like crying again. If only I could put up the video of my and my friend crying over him in the movie theater like a bunch of apes flinging shit at each other. Also we were the only ones there so we weren't bothering anyone lmao.

--------------------

She had never had much friends... or any to be frank. Kids in her middle school classroom either feared or were jealous of the girl for being Endeavor's daughter. She never came across too much harassment or bullying, just like her older brother Toya but the thing that made the two different in those situations is that Fuyumi was able to stand up for herself. She knew how to defend herself, physically or verbally. She was never seen to get physical with any kid but, however she is capable.

"You wanna go to that new café at that mall? We can go karaoke after wards."

"Sure, let's invite Hina too!" Girls would have conversations like this while Fuyumi couldn't even be approached.

This resulted into her being feared more by others throughout the years. Her best friend was always her younger brother: Natsuo. But she could never really relate to him unlike girls in her class who got along with each other. But when Fuyumi met (y/n) for the first time and actually managed to gain the friendship of an upperclassman she was happier than ever.

"Don't cha' think Fuyumi's hair kinda looks cute?" A boy said.

"Ugh she's not even that pretty." A girl butted into the conversation. "She thinks she's all cool and doesn't speak to us because we're not at the same status like her or something."

Of course a lot of boys did find Fuyumi quite attractive and appealing but were just too scared to talk to her. Fuyumi was smart and strong, knew how to cook, and had a slight nerdy side (from what people have seen) she seemed perfect other than the fact she was her fathers' daughter.

"That's four people to Karaoke, right?" Another group of girls continued to make plans. "Does this Saturday sound good to you?"

There was one kid however. Another boy who almost lived up to the same status as Fuyumi, when it came to fear that is. A boy going by the name of: Yuki Chuo, who was in the exact same class as the girl. Rebellious, skipped class, terrible grades yet somehow clever. He would get into a lot of fights, shoved underclassmen around as he pleased. He was such an angel when teachers were around though. He managed to skip class by lying very well.

The teachers also liked Fuyumi a lot as well. You could even say that they were her closest friends before Fuyumi met (y/n).

Yuki shoved Fuyumi against the wall as he little group of friends, consisting of two other boys, stood watch for any lingering student or teacher as everyone was in class. Three months into middle school and she just managed to get into a situation like this?

"You're going to do as I say... Todoroki." All Fuyumi could do was roll her eyes. "You're going out with me, you meet me at the back of the school and then we go to my place..."

"For what?" She coldly said. It was a first time she encountered a situation like this but it was obvious that this wouldn't end well.

Yuki looked the girl up and down a couple of times. He leaned into her ear, whispered "None of these losers are up to my level. You should be grateful that you get to sleep with someone like me." He ran his hand over her waist, then began making his way up to her chest.