𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞-𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

I have some notes at the end of the chapter, please read it would mean a lot! <3

TW: Torture also not properly beta read :3

-------------------------

The room smelt of chemicals and a faint sound of beeping could be heard from (y/n)'s right ear. It didn't feel like she was in danger, but her body was so sore. The bright lights burned her eyes for a brief moment until they adjusted. It was clear where she was no, she was lying in a hospital bed and right next to her was a heart monitor to check if she was alive or not.

After a couple minutes of questioning, memories slowly began to wash over her...

Her eyes shot open, as (y/n) sprung out of bed causing her to get dizzy and nearly fall to her knees. She kept her balance and proceeded to exit her room.

***

"Your son and the others are mostly out of the woods..." the doctor said, gathering his things, "and even you somehow managed to pull through." But his patient was paying attention elsewhere. With a sigh, the doctor turned to exit the room to give his patient privacy. "Endeavor... I'm rooting for you."

With the doctor gone, the man slowly came to his senses. He was breathing, his vision slightly hazy as the anesthesia hadn't worn off, yet he was still alive... he felt hopeless. Everyone was placing all their responsibilities on the shoulders of one man: Endeavor.

Looking at him in confusion and disgust the entire time "HE'S CRYING!!" Shoto yelled, slamming his fathers' hospital rooms' door, slightly mocking him too.

"Shotooooo!!" His father yelled at his youngest son.

Slowly by slowly, each of the Todoroki siblings began to show up. Fuyumi, Natsuo, Shoto... one was missing... "Dad... are you all okay..?" Fuyumi asked, concerned. But the only response she received from her father was just more tears.

The memories started to come back. That day... How long has it been since Enji woke up..? How long has it been since Toya was kidnapped? How long has it been since all of Japan found out the truth behind the Todoroki family..?

"Crying..? Over what, huh?" Natsuo spat at his fathers pitiful state.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry." Was something Enji kept saying, "I didn't realize until now... these regrets, this guilt... it's too late to matter!" He cried even more. "My heart... it's..."

"Yes, what about your heart?" A familiar voice entered the conversation. Enji knew who this voice belonged to, but he hadn't heard it in such a long time. "Those regrets and guilt... the rest of us bore that burden, much more than you have." Enji's wife spat.

"Rei!? Why are you here..?" The man was in shock.

"I'm here to talk about our family... and our son, Toya."

***

It was merely three days ago...

Whilst Re-destro fought with Chisaki on top of Gigantomachia, it was the rest of the remaining liberation army against Endeavor, and the other heroes. But these people had an objective; Toya Todoroki.

Curious still continued her torture with the man, pressing the button to electrocute Toya any chance she got which she was received with blood curdling screaming and begging.

"E-enough! Make it stop!" (Y/n) begged as she couldn't even tend to her husbands' state. But to avail, nothing but giggles from the older woman as she, yet again, pressed the button on her remote and electrocuted Toya, bringing even more of a delight to her face.