𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊

"(L/n) why don't you show us your hero name-" Midnight got cut off by (y/n) "Absolutely not!" The girl yelled in embarrassment. "You... you didn't come up with anything yet haven't you?"

"..."

"Y-yes ma'am..." (y/n) sulked.

It was time for class 1-A to choose their hero names. Many have found them but just haven't presented it yet, everyone minus (y/n). She didn't even come up with a single letter.

"Mr. Shimura why don't you go first instead?" Midnight asked another student. Tenko nodded and proceeded to make it to the front of the class. He placed the small white board where students would write their names on, on the teachers' desk. "Shigaraki." He plainly declared.

"Are you sure about that? You're hero name depicts who you are and who you wish to be." The first letter of Tenko's name "Shi" meant death, so it wasn't really suited for a hero, but Tenko was fine with it.

Toya was up next, "Dabi" He said just like Tenko. "OOoh! Now that's more like it." Midnight squealed.

One by one students went up to present their hero names.

"CAT LORD!" Mizuki shouted. "Absolutely not. Try again."

"Overhaul" Kai said. "Same name as you're quirk, I see."

"Untouchable!" Mika declared, raising her fist in the air. "Perfect for you dear!"

"Nya-zuki." Mizuki tried once more. "No." Mizuki exhaled, "Can I just use my first name?" He asked. "Better then whatever you came up with before at least." Midnight agreed and went on.

"Fuyumura." Hana said. The students paused and looked at her for a moment.

"Ah! I see it's the combination of your quirk and last name correct?" Midnight was intrigued. "M-more or less, yeah."

"Lameeeee" Tenko shouted at his sister. "You keep your mouth shut!" Hana yelled back.

In all honesty, her name was inspired by a woman. A woman who she called family and admired. A woman who she wished she could meet, but unfortunately cannot...

Midnight looked around the class to find any students who haven't come up with a name. There was one remaining. "(l/n), did you still not find one?" Midnight sighed. (Y/n) cried over exaggerated tears.

"PLEASE MISS, I'M NOT CREATIVE ENOUGH TO COME UP WITH A HERO NAME GIMME SOME TIME!"

"Very well, I suppose this is slightly stressful. If anyone feels like changing their hero names if they are not satisfied, please come to me. And for your internships, Kota-sensei will receive your answers so hand over your applications to him and he'll handle the rest. Class dismissed." And Midnight left. Everyone scattered around class and began to talk to each other.

"Hey hey, (l/n) why you so bummed out about this hero name thing?" Mika walked up to her friend. "I don't know... I'm not that uncreative..." The girl sighed.

"Having a good imagination doesn't mean you can write good fan fiction (l/n)."

"Shhhhush! We don't talk about the fics I read or write, get to the point."

"What I'm saying is, that it's okay. It'll eventually come to you, so don't be so grumpy about it."

(Y/n) gave some thought about Mika's words. That was... surprisingly nice of her. "Just know it won't be as good as mine." She bragged. "Oh what are you, female Mizuki or just a turd?"

"Aren't both the same thing?" Toya came in. "Wooow, you really said that Todoroki..." (y/n) continued egging on Mika.

"Grrr you're annoying (l/n)." Mika said with a small smile