𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

I'm sorry for any major writing errors this chapter, is was kinda rushed TwT

--------------------

The bubbles swirled around Kurono and popped in an instant... he was now as stiff as a board. "(l/n) advances to the next round!" Midnight announced. Of course, this move took a lot of stamina away from (y/n), but it helped her get over the stress she had... somewhat.

(y/n) walked away from the stadium to get her inhaler and pretended like almost nothing happened. Some context; the fight between Kurono and (y/n) ended in less than two minutes. Her white haired classmate didn't even have the time to react.

Pros were shocked to see this quirk with a lame name be so powerful, but never the less if she continues like this top heroes are for sure to choose her as an intern.

The first round of fights for the sports festival flew by, and the second round began.

                 Round 1                                                                         Round 2

Bubaigawara (1-B) – Ito (1-B)

Todoroki (1-A) – Mizuki (1-A)

(L/n) (1-A) – Kurono (1-A)                                 Bubaigawara (1-B) – Todoroki (1-A)

Hifumi (1-B) – Shimizu (1-A)                                 (L/n) (1-A) – Shimizu (1-A)

Akaguro (1-B) – Nemoto (1-A)                          Akaguro (1-B) – Atsuhiro (1-B)

Nagase (1-B) – Atsuhiro (1-B)                               Chisaki (1-A) – Miwa (1-B)

Chisaki (1-A) – Irinaka (1-A)

Miwa (1-B) – Okada (1-B)

As class A and class B looked at the board that said their next fight, they looked around for their opponents.

"OH COME ON!" (y/n) whined. "Yes! We're going to go against each other" Mika cheered. "Why are you everywhere?" (y/n) face palmed. "It'll be fun, so you should relax. Hey wait a second, are you intimidated by me?"

"No, I'm sick of being paired up with you."

Toya clasped his hands together and looked at his opponent with a grin. Bubaigawara was already trembling by the red heads' gaze, "Go easy on me..." He begged. This was a good opportunity for Toya though. Regardless of how his opponent tends to act around his peers in the weirdest way possible, his quirk was strong.

The last two battles, well... Akaguro didn't seem so happy about his opponent, who was Atsuhiro but had no choice. As for Chisaki, that was the only fight this round that included a male vs. female fight so this ought to be interesting to some.

Right now there was a small break before round two, and then they would begin in 10 minutes.

"...And then I whooped his ass when he tried to hurt me and my buddy from middle school. He never messed with me, or even looked at me again." Mizuki was flirting and trying to impress the class airhead, Mika and one twin, Hana.

"So you were a delinquent, or a bad boy?" Mika asked with full interest, Hana nodded. "Uhh... they all don't have good meanings but kinda sound cool. Yeah, I used to be a delinquent in middle school."

"Used to?" Tenko said without looking back. "Shh... shut up Tenko, keep it." Hana was embarrassed. These three had their conversation as the rest of the class unfortunately listened, dealing with this (well the girls, other than (y/n) and Neiru, were interested).