𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

A/n: So I finally managed to put the age gapes of the Todoroki siblings. I got it wrong a few chapters ago so I want to fix that here. Fuyumi is only one year, or a year and a half younger than Toya/Dabi. So since he's fifteen right now, Fuyumi would be fourteen or thirteen.

Natsuo is four years younger than Fuyumi, so he is ten. Shoto is three years younger than Natsuo so right now he is seven. I'm sorry for any inconveniences when it came to the siblings.

But when it does come to the villains that are in U.A. yes I did de-age them obviously, though I do regret Stain, and I kinda wish I made him a pro hero but it is what it is. I'll give the class 1-B students (Aka, Twice, Mr.Compress and Stain) some more screen time, if that's what I should call it.

ANOTHER THING!

Toya and the readers' relationship is actually inspired by this manga I have been reading, and I reccomend it to you, my dudes!

Manga: Sono Bisque Doll Wa Koi Wo Suru

Anyways, enjoy the new chapter my dudes!

--------------------

(Y/n) whined as she sat on her desk, wallowing as she held her Japanese textbook.

It's has been two weeks since the internships, and the final exams were two weeks away. How did studying go for her you may ask? Terrible. She specifically struggled with the Kanji. There were so many of them!

"What's up with her?" Neiru asked Toya. "(L/n)'s struggling with Japanese, so I'm trying to help her. But nothing will work if she doesn't do her part." Toya was indeed helping the girl, but she just had no idea how all of this worked.

"Look, I learned how to write the Hiragana and Katakana in one year during middle school while I had other classes! You think it was easy? I dare you to tell me it was easy, my teachers showed no mercy!"

"Alriiight calm down (l/n) I get it, suddenly being thrown into a new school system isn't easy."

"Damn straight, it isn't."

"But when I tell you to write a few words in the Kanji and you purposely don't do it because you don't feel like it, isn't going to help at all." (y/n) pouted and looked away. "What I'm saying is, running away from your problems isn't going to solve anything."

"Yeah okay, I know that. It's just-!" She sighed. "How do you guys do it? I didn't go to a Japanese elementary or middle school like you guys. Math, history and any other class isn't a problem at all, I can get through those, but this annoying ass class is!" (Y/n) threw her book across the classroom, by accidentally hitting Mizuki in the face.

"Ow!"

"..."

"Sorry 'bout that!"