𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

Next chapter a drawing of Hana Shimura is coming up! For some reaon Wattpad wouldn't let me upload the image so it's coming next chapter/next week, keep in mind the drawing is already done and indeed I am very proud of it. If you are interested in seeing more of my artwork I got an Instagram and a TikTok: NiftyAttorney93... wait I think I already mentioned that here...

Anyways enjoy the new chapter! ALSO WE REACHED 90K WORDS LES GOOOOOO!!!

--------------------

"Two days from now huh?" A man with very long black hair asked. "Mhm. All for the sake of a bright future. The Meta Liberation Army needs them. Take them by force if you have to... These five are valuable students for us." The grand commander demanded, placing five photo's on his desk, each photo a U.A. student stood in it while wearing their sports uniform.

.

.

.

.

.

.

All dressed in traditional Japanese sleepwear, inside their room, the floor being covered in futons, Mizuki sat down crossed legged and eyed the boys that shared the room with him. The class 1-A and 1-B girls all shared a room, while there were three rooms for the boys. The class A and B boys shared the accommodation together, set up by the teachers to further develop both classes relationship.

"So..." Mizuki said out loud, catching everyone's attention. "Who do you all have a crush on?" Tenko choked on his spit. "What?"

"You heard me. You guys like anyone in particular?"

The boys all looked at each other. "Don't girls usually talk about this stuff?" Kurono asked. "No. And I personally don't care, now spit it out one of you guys."

"This is the hero course, not a kissing booth, cat boy." Chizome spat, sitting at the corner of the room. "I told him the exact same thing in the sports festival, he didn't listen!" Toya claimed.

This room consisted of eight boys; Mizuki, Toya, Tenko, Chizome, Kai, Kurono, Jin, and Atsuhiro. "That's because none of the girls like him. So, anyone like someone?" Toya brushed off Mizuki's statement as if he never said something.

All eight boys looked at each other, awaiting a response from somebody. But nothing was said. "Are you guys serious? Fess up, no one will judge." Still no answer. "Hmm... alright, what about preferences, anyone in class the closest to your preferences?"

At least that wasn't an embarrassing thing to answer... somewhat. "You go first instead of forcing it out of our mouth-!" Tenko was cut off by Mizuki. "Shimizu." The blue haired boy was shocked by the immediate response. "She's just so cute I can't help but stare at her pretty eyes~ he he."

"Sounds like infatuation to me." Tenko argued. "You shut the hell up I managed to get this off my chest. Now you speak, who do you find appealing?" The boy in question deadpanned. He didn't like any girls in his class (and hardly knew the girls from class 1-B) nor did anyone fit his description. "Believe it or not, I don't like anyone."

"I don't judge if you like your sister." Mizuki innocently said. "Eww no! You're disgusting!"

"Kinda did take it a bit far Mizuki." Kai defended Tenko. Despite the bad relationship, he had a point. "Fine, fine I'm sorry." The cat boy wavered. "... but ya sure you don't like anyone."