𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

Sorry for any errors, I'm moving to Ameirca so I had to rush this chapter a little. Even tho it took me two weeks to publish it, sorry about that.

--------------------

Hana fell onto her knees, at the sight of (y/n)'s arm. The end of the bandages were covered in blood, as the injured girl sat on the hospital bed with sorrow in her eyes. Her mouth was still, her body didn't twitch, nothing but a pain filled look in (y/n)'s eyes.

Hana grabbed on the sheets, Tenko by her side filled with anger. "Why... why would you be sent to such a dangerous mission..?" She cried a little. "How are you going to continue to go to school..?" She slowly got up, letting go of the blanket and clutching her chest. "There has to be a way!"

"Hana..." Tenko hissed at how loud she was. "(y/n) I can't lose you! Please, there has to be a way!" Currently, they were at the hospital. Recovery girl had done everything she could to fix both her and Toya. But alas, she cannot recover an already lost organ. "C-Can't we just stitch back your arm? Huh?" Hana continued to think of way, pleading. "Th-they... they have it. Right?" Indeed, the hospital did take back (y/n)'s lost arm, storing it somewhere cold. It hasn't been twenty four hours since the raid.

"How..." She finally spoke, calming Tenko and Hana down. "How is everyone else?" While Hana didn't know how to reply, Tenko did. "Are you serious?" He grew angrier. (y/n) turned to look at him. "You're asking how the rest of us are!? Seriously!? God... I can't tell if your selflessness is a good thing or a bad thing. Think of yourself for once (y/n)!" No one wanted the same outcome of the last hospital visit. It took (y/n) and Tenko a lot of time to reconcile, was history repeating its self?

"I'm a selfish piece of shit, Tenko!" She yelled back. "Selfless!? Don't give me that... it's my fault that Todoroki is hurt. It's my fault this mission probably ended as a failure, because I was just too stupid... too stupid to understand how serious the situation it was and look where it got us. Todoroki was tortured because of me, and it's all my fault!"

No, this was different than before. A lot more different.

"Todoroki is hurt because of me... once again..." she shed a few tears, it later turning into a full blown break down. "I'm not, cut out to be a hero..." There was no use in trying to convince her if she is or isn't worthy of being a hero, as she might not be able to be one as we speak. "First the training camp, those scars are because of me. Then now... god, I can't get that scene out of my head. I've been taking this shit so easily, I-!"

"Are you seriously saying U.A. is in the wrong?"

Tenko remembered what he had said back at the first hospital visit. He wasn't too close to Toya as (y/n), but this seemed to have given him a reality check. U.A. knew about what the cost would have been, yet they sent students to dangerous missions anyways, ruining their career before it even started. "It's not your fault." Tenko calmly replied. "Eh..?"

He kneeled down to her level. "None of this is your fault (y/n), nor is it Todoroki's. So quit with your whining, and focus back on healing." He spat a little in the end. "There's no point in me healing when I won't become a hero at the end of the day."

"What do you mean..?" Hana interjected. "I want nothing more or less then to become a hero... that was my purpose. But now it's gone... all of it. At least..."

The doors to (y/n)'s hospital room opened. "At least, what? Todoroki can become a hero? The rest of us can become a heroes?" The three friends looked at the people who made their entry. Recovery girl, and weirdly enough: Chisaki Kai.